Multiples
Options

PEP or previously know as PUPPP

Would anyone care to enlighten me with your experience with their rash/itching?
I read a post from about a year ago that gave some good insight on it, just wondering if there is any recent experiences with it.
I'm am completely miserable. Prescription steroids and Benadryl seem to be a very short term relief.

Re: PEP or previously know as PUPPP

• Options
    I am experiencing this rash as well and it's totally awful. I've had it for 3 days now. It started on my chest and now it is spreading to my arms as well. I'm only 7 weeks pregnant so this is all new to me! Just went to see my doctor yesterday and she told me to put hydrocortizone cream or calamine lotion on it. So far nothing is working. She said it should hopefully go away on its own but I don't know how much longer I can take this!
  • Options
    I had it pretty bad towards the end of my pregnancy. Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo was the only thing that would work. I was desperate! I put it on and let it sit for a minute and then washed it off. I'm sorry you're going through this! Its absolutely terrible!
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply @morganabbey986 and @mrsrichey11. It lasted 3 days and now my skin is clear! Veeeeery strange?!?!
  • Options
    Mine lasted for 5 days and is now clear as well!
  • Options
    I had it bad with my babies and I remember crying because it itches so bad. I was finally was put on steroids and prescription Benedryl which worked and it never came back. But honestly drinking a glass of V8 and grandpas pine tar soap really did help. I found the soap at GNC. It smells awful but helped provide relief. The creams didn't do much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"