Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

How long did you bleed?

Hi ladies, hope you are all hanging in there as I am!

M/C last Wed at about 5 weeks. My levels are down to 3 so sounds like I will avoid a D&C.

I've been spotting only since Saturday - brownish and "thick" discharge. Today I have picked back up with a dark red flow like a lighter period. I thought I was almost done with this nightmare :(

How long did you bleed? Was it on and off? Good thoughts too all.

Re: How long did you bleed?

• Options
    KMKaiser07KMKaiser07 member
    edited March 2015
    So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent your way as you begin to heal.

I started bleeding last week Tuesday (almost 8 weeks) night and didn't stop until yesterday. I didn't bleed at all yesterday until the evening when it started up and has been very minimal since. Was informed my blood draw on Monday my HCG was in the 15,000 range and yesterday's has dropped (not sure the number) and I have been told I probably won't need a d&c so if you continue to drop as rapidly as you have, you are probably right in thinking you won't need one either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I was almost twelve weeks when I miscarried, so it was nothing like a period. I had huge prolonged clots and lost so much blood I passed out. It doesn't sound like the actually miscarriage has started, imo. I had brown spotting about two weeks before I Miscarried, then dark red and then it started the following day.
    After the tissue lost, I bled for 2 additional weeks.

Sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lost two babies (8w6d and 9w6d) and bled for almost 2 weeks. At times it would almost complete stop, but then would come back very heavy. Sorry for your loss!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miscarried at 5 weeks, bled heavily for 3 days then stopped and started for 5.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I miscarried at 6 weeks (3/11/15) and I'm still bleeding.. Today I had BW to check HCG, # was 23 last week. He has no concern about infection, but I think 3 weeks is quite a long time
  • Options
    I had a natural mc at 11 weeks. I spotted for 2 days before, then had the actual mc and passed huge amounts of blood, clots, and tissue. After that it was very heavy red blood for 2 weeks with occasional large clots, but the flow lessened over the last week. It then turned into spotting for a day, then finally brownish discharge, then it was finally gone! Add it all up and I basically bled for 18 days. I'm so glad part that is finally over!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"