Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Missed miscarriage

I am the mommy of two beautiful little girls and now one angel.  My husband and I went in last Tuesday for what should have been my 8 week 0 day appointment unfortunately ultrasound showed the baby only measuring 6 weeks 2 days. I did blood work that day and then 48 hours later and my numbers only rose from 35000 to 37000.  I talked to the OB on Monday and I have decided that I will try to naturally miscarry the rest of the way but if it hasn't happened in 2 weeks, we will discuss medical intervention.  
I am saddened by this loss and so thankful for my girls and a busy schedule that has kept me from on the go.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Missed miscarriage

• Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry for your loss :( hang in there
  • Options
    sorry to hear this. i am going through the same. how are you feeling physically? i don't feel great, and am paranoid about an infection...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so terribly sorry for both of your losses. We are going through a Missed Miscarriage this week as well. We found out last week at 10 weeks the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks as well. We took the medication to go through it together at home, and I am very glad we did. I wish you both the best and will keep you in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time.
  • Options
    @melknee78, I've been waiting a week so far. Hopefully it will happen naturally for both of us. Good luck.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"