Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Recommendations for water shoes

Which water-friendly shoes do you recommend for a 3 year old, for beach days, pool days, splashing in the sprinklers?  
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Recommendations for water shoes

• Options
    We got Stride Rite ones last year, DS never wanted to take them off!
  • Options
    I bought some Crocs last year when DS was one and they were great, he loved them. Not sure what to get this time around though, there are more options now that he's older. 

I have picked up Speedo ones for DD who is 5 in the past, you can get them at Target for $15ish? They worked well also, dried quick, lightweight, easy on/off.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not the most fashionable choice, but my kids love the timberland strap sandals 

• Options
    My daughter has worn the Speedo water shoes that you can buy at Target or the Speedo website for the past two summers.  They're great- I keep buying new ones as her feet get bigger.  They wash well in the washing machine, the soles are indestructible, and they dry pretty quickly.
  • Options
    IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
    edited April 2015

I really like the Perforated Slip-ons Shoes from Old Navy. (for girl they have Mary Jane style)  They were like plastic shoes. My kids could do anything outside in these shoes, and then I would clean the shoes with water.  https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1012859&vid=1&pid=173868012

I also like the crocs.  I just got some crocs from ebay at a good cost--the bid went a little over $14 plus shipping.  My kids really like Scooby Doo, so I was like this crazy bidder trying to make sure that I got the Scooby Doo Crocs for my almost 5 year old son and almost 3 year old daughter.  They are easy to put on for my kids. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"