October 2015 Moms
Options

Fading symptoms 10 weeks...

Anyone else have this and everything was fine? Had super sore boobs before and no appetite but boobs feel fine 2 days in a row and appetite is back today...

Re: Fading symptoms 10 weeks...

• Options
    From what I understand, hormones peak around 9-10 weeks, so it's completely normal for symptoms to subside or you start feeling better around this time. I know I started to feel better around then. I'm still tired at night, but that's about it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Options
    I felt awful through week 9 and then magically great for all of week 10, just struggled a little when I tried to work out.  Now I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and this week my symptoms have been worse than ever!

Most people start feeling better around then so hopefully your symptoms stay better! Mine just felt like being a teasing jerk I guess!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well when I reached 10 weeks the nausea started and the apetite went up. I was feeling maybe a bit more tired before, but now I feel like in a permanent hunger-nausea state. :(

Good to know the hormones are kicking in stronger... My first visit/US is tomorrow, I hope everything will be Ok !

• Options
    I had morning sickness from 5 weeks until 7/8 weeks. Then weeks 8 & 9 were so much better - appetite returned, no food aversions, and only occasional light nausea. But now week 10 has been horrible! Back to hardly any appetite, can't eat much at a time, and nausea pretty much all day long....and headaches! I agree with the above poster, what a tease!!
  • Options
    I'm at 11 weeks and feeling really good. My appetite is normal now (before I used to be hungry all the time) and now I don't feel as tired. Before, I was sleepy the entire day.
  • Options
    I'm 12;4 and have NO symptoms. It's nice, but
    Kind of worrisome at the same time.
  • Options
    Around 10 weeks I started feeling total exhaustion (worse than it was) but my breasts weren't as tender.  And still feeling that way.  I still have no appetite and nothing ever sounds good.  Not that I'm complaining but I cannot wait for food to start sounding good again!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"