October 2015 Moms

Sonoline B

We got our Doppler in the mail today and I was able to find baby's heartbeat within 5 minutes. I'm 9 weeks and 5 days and I was beginning to worry because my symptoms have diminished. Not to mention, I'm extra anxious after a miscarriage in October. Anyway, I'm just posting to say if you're anxious and considering purchasing or renting a fetal Doppler, I think it's worth it!

Re: Sonoline B

• I agree! I actually got my Sonoline B when I was exactly 9w5d like you, and found the heartbeat with 10 minutes. It helped that I watched some YouTube videos beforehand.

I'm now 12w2d and I try not to use it too often, but I'm so glad it's there for when I just need a little reassurance. And now that it's a couple weeks later, the heartbeat is super easy to find!

I am really glad I went ahead and got the doppler.
  • Me too! I got mine when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I use it whenever I feel nervous that something might be wrong. Great investment!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered one. It should be here by tomorrow . I'm 11 weeks and should be able to find heartbeat. Since I had a miscarriage last time I'm still super nervous. I want to make sure a baby is growing in there before I announce this weekend!
  • @lisabee21 I understand. I miscarried in October and that is what prompted me to buy on this time around. It is a big relief!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"