March 2015 Moms

Mommys due March 30th

How are you all feeling? Anybody feel like they'll go past the due date? :)

Re: Mommys due March 30th

• Totally going to go pass... I've been 1cm for 3weeks. Go back Tuesday to see how little girl is doing, and to schedule our induction date. She's rather comfortable in there and still hanging out up in my ribs. I've tried all the 'tricks'. Really just ready to meet my little princess!!
  • I am a FTM also having a baby girl. She seems to be sitting really low the last few days, experiencing increased pressure. Also have been at 1 cm last few weeks. Husband says he doesn't see her coming any time soon BUT ya never know.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband has been holding out hope for April 1st this whole pregnancy. He may just get his wish.
  • I keep telling my husband the decision isn't ours,baby will come when she's good and ready! labor can begin at any time lol. I'm hoping not to go into April.
  • I'm due today. 28th. Absolutely no signs of labor. :(
  • Due 29 and although he puts me through a ton of pain, pressure, and Braxton hicks I was only a fingertip dialated on Tuesday so will likely be scheduling for induction after they check this coming Tuesday :-( I'm in so much pain right now I just want him out and in my arms
  • I'm due tomorrow (29th) but I don't see it happening.. Baby is very comfortable in there. I have to attend a 3 hour dance showcase tomorrow for my sister and I'm quite nervous about it haha
  • babybuddhababybuddha member
    edited March 2015
    Im 4cm and today is my due date (march 29). Lost my plug already but no signs of labor at all. So tomorrow doc wants to check her fliud to see if need to schedule and emergency induction. If not, im being induced in thursday. My hubs and i are trying to avoid april 1 like its the plague. Lol. I told him if i go into labor on wednesday, im holding her in until 12:01 april 2. Lol.
  • Hopefully some progress is shown for us all today. :)
  • I'm due the 30th. Last Monday I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Lost my mucus plug on Tuesday. Have had contractions and back pain on and off all week so every day I think she is coming then nothing! It's frustrating to say the least! FTM and already on leave so the waiting (and the pain) is driving me crazy! Wishing us all the best of luck! Oh and I've tried lots of things to get stuff moving. Nothing has worked so far!
  • Has anybody tried the membrane sweep?? It was offered to me my last appointment but I passed it up and I go for my next appointment tomorrow.
  • Don't get discouraged ladies, dilation means nothing. I went from being 1 cm dilated for like 2 weeks to 4 cm in 2 days. It can happen that quick. Hang in there and you will have your beautiful babies in your arms soon
  • mDeval said:

Has anybody tried the membrane sweep?? It was offered to me my last appointment but I passed it up and I go for my next appointment tomorrow.

Couldn't even do it because I wasn't dialated enough but definitely wanted to give it a shot. Going to try again Tuesday
  • If it's offered to me tomorrow I think I'll try and let you know how it goes.
  • I agree with @djoliet - don't get discouraged or worry about dilation! I went in to the hospital at 2 cm (the same I'd been for weeks) with active labor and progressed to 6 cm within 5 hours. Good luck to you all!
  • mDeval said:

Has anybody tried the membrane sweep?? It was offered to me my last appointment but I passed it up and I go for my next appointment tomorrow.

i was surprised my MW offered because she's generally pretty hands-off but it is evidence-based and definitely ramped up my uterine activity - she did it Friday and since then I have had a couple false starts. I had it done with my first and remember it being way more uncomfortable. Some people seem not to get any change, some seem to respond really quickly. You may get some light spotting. 
  • Was due the 28th and still pregnant. Constant Braxton Hicks and pelvic pressure, but no signs of labor. This baby girl may fool us and stick around til April! Trying to relax, but feeling more anxious.
  • Well, had my appointment today. No progress since last week and doc couldn't do the sweep. I highly doubt baby girl will show today. Had a horrible night sleep, leg cramps, back and hip pain, difficult to switch positions.. I'm feeling really irritable after the appointment :( if she's not here by Monday we talk induction.
  • I was due on the 28th. Still prego. Blah.
  • Has anybody had their baby yet or feeling as if today can be the day?
  • In my appointment now doing my NST, hoping to have good news!!
  • I was due March 29th, baby is still comfy and cozy in there. I'm thinking I may have an April baby! My boyfriend is hoping for April fools day, I'm really hoping this baby comes today or I'm holding baby in until April 2nd haha
  • Yeah, everyone keeps joking about how funny it will be to have an April fools baby and I'm just like " I would rather her stay cozy until Easter" if it's gonna happen like that.
  • Being induced tomorrow night at 7!
  • Due the 28th. Being induced Friday. Ready to get this done.
  • I'm due April 1st, had a membrane sweep yesterday, lost my mucus plug this morning, and have been having regular low lying contractions which have been increasing in intensity today. I've had BH for the past 2 weeks, but these have some pain behind them so we're thinking it might be early labor and that she might actually come on her due date!
  • Yup, mine too. Wishing you luck for tomorrow.
  • mDeval said:

With my first it didn't work but with my second he was born the next morning! It works if you're body is already gearing up :)
  • mDeval said:

Has anybody had their baby yet or feeling as if today can be the day?

Had my baby boy yesterday, two days overdue :-)
  • Was due on the 25th, still waiting. Surely baby can't wait too much longer :-(
  • They did the sweep yesterday. Nothing happening yet :( 5 days over due.
  • Good luck to all you overdue mummies. Hopefully we all have our babies soon :-)
  • @Ishearer22 Hope everything went well!

:)
  • Just started the pitocen drip. It was a long night on cervadil(sp?) And little girl was back to being slightly breech for a while. Contractions all night but nothing strong enough or regular enough.
  • I go in tomorrow for the same.
  • Has everyone here had their baby? I'm now 5 days over due and have an appointment Monday to talk about inducing.
  • I was due March 27. 8 days overdue. Induction scheduled for April 10th (42 weeks) if no baby by then.
  • I was due on the 31st but no baby yet. Dr.'s appt. on Monday for NST and to set induction date.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Paityn Leah Elliott was born 4-2-15 at 8:03pm via emergency c-section. Weighing in at 8lbs 4ozs and 20 inches long. My Cervix started to swell against her little head causing her head to get stuck and swell. My heart rate was to high and I was becoming to stressed, and little girl was slowly starting to stress some too. So the decision was made to go with a c-section and with in the next hour she was here. After a long 25 hour labor processs I finally had my little princess! We're so in love!