July 2015 Moms

What swing to get?

So iv been reading reviews online about which swing to get baby girl. . Iv looked at traditional swings, then the mamaroo. I have read mostly good reviews on mamaroo but they are about 260 dollars! On the other hand I have read that they are space savers, which would be great because living space is tight. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Re: What swing to get?

• We were given the mamaroo as a gift. We set it up and played with the different features and are pleased thus far, but as said, we won't know until baby is here.

However, my sister has a small vibrating portable swing/rocker and she folds it up and takes it every where. That's not something the mamaroo would be good for. It has to plug in, so traveling with it doesn't seem overly convenient. We registered for a portable swing/rocker/vibrator in addition to the mamaroo we were given
  • qtjo5qtjo5 member
    We have a rock and play and also put a swing on the registry, I just cant remember the brand!
  • I got myself a mamaroo used! $60 bucks hardly used from the seller and it works and looks great! Maybe look up used on Craigslist/Facebook etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"