November 2015 Moms
Options

Help I cannot stop eating!

I am usually a mild foodie, weighing in at 115. I am 5 weeks pregnant and cannot stop eating. I think I have already gained 2-3 lbs! Is this normal so early on?

Re: Help I cannot stop eating!

• Options
    I just ate about half a bag of Doritos... Not proud of it but I was starving! I've already gained a little weight but I think it's mostly due to my boobs getting bigger. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
  • Options
    Ha ha! This made me laugh. Any food I see I have to eat at the moment. I'm getting a little worried as I don't want to end up huge afterwards, but when I need to eat I really need to eat. I'm ravenous! Trying to eat lots of fruit, but craving carbs and meat. I've usually such a sweet tooth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmd91kmd91 member
    At 5 weeks I couldn't stop eating and gained a couple pounds. I'm 7w4d now, and dealing with nausea and having to force myself to eat and have lost the weight I gained. So in a way I'm kinda glad I let myself go crazy for a little bit there haha
  • Options
    I feel like my appetite has finally gotten under control today at week 9.  I actually craved a salad today - didn't have to force eat it!
  • Options
    BbyB3BbyB3 member
    I feel you!! I'm 8w4d and starving all the time, it's insane and kinda sucks!!
  • Options
    Definitely, I know it's said that every pregnancy is different, but this hunger thing has taken me by surprise.  I had no appetite the entire time I was pregnant with my son.  Even after first tri, nothing seemed appealing.  Totally different this time around.  I want everything, all the time.  And wicked sweet tooth all of a sudden (I'm usually more of a savory gal).  I'm trying to counter it by making a big effort to exercise everyday.  I feel more justified in inhaling bowls of bolognese after I run.
  • Options
    I just ate a giant hamburger and had to physically make myself not go get another one.  I have problems.  ;)

photo 2c2eea5b-cb3d-4ba5-8e22-39fd2841956b_zps4ux1rnnr.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I've found myself starving every 2-3 hours. Dr. said it's normal, just make good choices and to plan to eat every 2 hours to keep nausea down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"