July 2015 Moms
Options

BIOTIN.

So about a month ago i got all the dead ends cut off my hair so my hair just touches my shoulders && i absolutely hate it this short.( Some women look amazing with short hair but im not one.! ) Anyways i take a prenatal vitamin daily so was wondering if its safe to take Biotin vitamins 5,000 mcg one pill daily with it?. I heard it helps promote hair growth. Or what other secret do you ladies have for hair growth?.

Re: BIOTIN.

• Options
    I take prenatals even when I'm not pregnant just because it makes my hair grow like crazy.
    I'm surprised prenatals are not doing the trick.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Similar situation here except I went in only for a trim (2, 2.5 inches max) and she took the liberty of chopping off 6-7 inches - it can't grow back fast enough even with prenatals and have heard biotin would help - been meaning to ask the doc!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bbienfait said:

Similar situation here except I went in only for a trim (2, 2.5 inches max) and she took the liberty of chopping off 6-7 inches - it can't grow back fast enough even with prenatals and have heard biotin would help - been meaning to ask the doc!

Glad im not alone. Its hard to find a good stylist that wont chop off more hair than what you tell them.
  • Options
    qtjo5qtjo5 member
    My bff does my hair and I told her to chop it and she wouldnt lol, that was during my early 2nd tri. Now I am glad she didnt!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"