October 2015 Moms
Options

sleep...Does it improve 2nd tri?

Y'all...I didn't realize kissed my last full night of sleep goodbye during week 4! I used to cut the lights off and be asleep in 1 min...not to wake until the morning!

Since I've been pregnant I have yet to get a full nights sleep! I'm waking up every couple hrs to pee or bc I feel bad...then since I'm awake I stay up either bc I feel nasaueas, crampy, gas, bloated OR just thinking and worrying!!

I feel like I'm double tired in the day...partially bc it's first tri so my body is working so hard...but partially bc I wake up so often and barely fall back asleep!

Mama's with experience- does it get better? Or do I resign myself to no more sleep for the next year + ( pregnancy + newborn)

So tired....

Re: sleep...Does it improve 2nd tri?

• Options
    For my last pregnancy, I slept terribly from week 6 until week 41! I actually slept better with a newborn! That's right, better!
    This time, my sleep has been improving week by week. I guess every pregnancy is different.
    Good luck with your sleep and try to rest whenever possible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I literally woke up every 2 hours last night. Either to pee or I was uncomfortable or idk why I was even up. Defiantly not sleeping as good as I was with my last pregnancy, luckily I work later in the day so I can be lazy all morning
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just got a puppy and I guess it's preparing us for a baby because this little guy whines every 3 hours to be taken out. He's gotten better but he still wakes us up at least 3 times a night.
  • Options
    Oh and also from what I hear the bigger you get the worse it is. So probably not /:
  • Options
    With my first, I remember the constant need to pee all night does get better in the 2nd trimester, but then I didn't sleep well at all in the 3rd.  Baby is kicking you, you can't get comfortable, etc.  Makes you want to kick those people who say "hope you enjoy all the sleep you're getting now, because it's all over once the baby gets here!"  But maybe look forward to some sleep in the second trimester!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"