September 2015 Moms
Options

Should I be worried?

I'm a FTM, and know everyone is different. But at 17 weeks, I have no bump. Should I be worried baby isn't growing properly? My OB only does 2 ultrasounds, once to confirm pregnancy and then at 20 weeks so I'm not able to see baby actually grow. Just feeling nervous

Re: Should I be worried?

• Options
    You don't need to worry. With my first I didn't start showing until I was around 24 weeks. Everything should be fine :)
  • Options
    Completely normal. :) My friend didn't show until the last couple of months.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DD1: born 8/3/2010               DD2: born 12/25/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, you Skinny Minnie, you shouldn't be worried! Rock that bod!!

Does your doc let you hear the heartbeat with the doppler?
  • Options
    Does your doc let you hear the heartbeat with the doppler?

Yes! It is my favorite sound in the world. And hearing it definitely keeps me calm for a few weeks lol.
  • Options
    I did not show until 20 weeks with my first. Tummy was completely flat....enjoy it!
  • Options
    I know!! It's so soothing. I wonder if it's as soothing to me as it is to the sweet boy in there! :x
  • Options
    My aunt didn't start showing til 8 months and she only looked 3 months so don't worry :)
  • Options
    Your tiny hun! Looks like baby's got some serious stomach muscles to get through :-)

I was stick thin when I carried my son, my stomach was like a washboard easy up until nearly 6 months. I know what it feels like though, you just wanna pop! It will happen, it's just cause your so tiny. Don't be worrying.

When you do start to show, You'll prob look like a piece of string with a knot in the middle lol :-) that's what everyone used to say about me.
    Plus your bump will be lovely and neat.

Congrats on being pregnant & being a FTM, it's so exciting :-)
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! This board has been great for finding support, encouragement and just in general not feel so crazy! Lol.
  • Options
    When I got pregnant I was tiny tiny. Everyone said it looked like I was on drugs. I'm almost 15 weeks and still barely showing. If you know how skinny I was before you could tell but a regular person will have no idea !! Don't worry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"