August 2015 Moms
Options

Stroller for Chico Keyfit 30

i received the chico Keyfit 30 car seat as a gift. Which stroller works with this car seat so that we can snap the seat in until baby is big enough to sit up on his own?

Re: Stroller for Chico Keyfit 30

• Options
    Chicco urban!!! At bru!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also was gifted this carseat! There is one one buy buy baby that is a jogger, one that comes with the travel system, and one that is like a regular stroller but you buy the attachment and put the carseat in until they're big enough for the regular seat. Search the carseat on babies r us or buy buy baby and you'll find everything that goes with it! Including bases.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Urban!!! We got it as a gift and love it!
  • Options
    We have a City Mini GT by baby jogger that we used with our Chicco Keyfit 30. With the car seat attachment it was SUPER easy to snap the seat in and out of. With the new baby we got the City Mini City Select that has a similar set up.
  • Options
    Now that I've read the reviews, DH and I have decided on the Chico Liteway. Its very similar to an umbrella stroller but the carseat can attach. Since DH works so much and I will be handling that stroller alone, I wanted something light weight and easy to fold. I think that stroller only weighs about 10 pounds so that will be really nice for us!
  • Options
    Have you seen the Liteway in person? I considered it for our first but I didn't think that it easily converted back and forth between a regular stroller and the car seat setting which is why I decided against it.
    I liked the city mini because on long walks/ runs/ day trips, I could use the regular stroller seat but for errands I could snap the car seat in.
  • Options
    @buckleyk I was JUST thinking about this! When we saw the Liteway, it didn't have the carseat attachment in it. I was just wondering how it folds up with that thing on it :/
  • Options
    The Liteway is great! I don't know why anyone would want anything bigger. Very easy to fold up and toss in your trunk. It takes a little bit of effort to change it from holding the carseat into being a toddler stroller and back again but I never had any reason to swap back and forth! Once baby can sit up in the stroller they are not going to put up with staying in the carseat anyway. It comes with a detachable cupholder. And the stroller is very easy to maneuver with only one hand, which is great when your toddler wants to get out walk instead so you have to hold their hand and push a stroller at the same time. XD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"