29% 25 votes
Enough for a hair clip
47% 41 votes
Enough for a pig tails
13% 12 votes
We've already had it cut
9% 8 votes

Re: Hair Poll

• I voted peach fuzz because I wouldn't say there's enough for a hair clip, but it's more than peach fuzz. It's very fine, silky short hair.
  • She has had a Mohawk since birth, an while the sides are filling in they are atill a lot shorter. So she has enough for a poney tail but only on the top of her head. It's a funny stage (this picture is kind of old)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • He's got lots of hair, but it's so fine that a ton of it stands straight up on the top. I think it's adorable! My mom thinks I should gel it down. No way!
  • I voted peach fuzz because I wouldn't say there's enough for a hair clip, but it's more than peach fuzz. It's very fine, silky short hair.

This for mine too.

Same
  • He's got lots of hair, but it's so fine that a ton of it stands straight up on the top. I think it's adorable! My mom thinks I should gel it down. No way!

Gel down a baby's hair? Sacrilege! I love the fluffy chick look!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Icant believe people have already had it cut!! My 3yo only had her first haircut in October. Bald babies in my household.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • My little man has a natural Mohawk and I love love love it!
  • DS had 3 haircuts by the time he turned 1. Both my girls were/are baldies.
  • DS has enough for pig tails... My mom is going to give him a trim this weekend :)
  • I also voted peach fuzZ but it's close to being long enough for a clip..... The back could probably fit a small pony ...... It's a little bit of a mullet
  • ^^ Ahhh yes, the Bullet (baby mullet)
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Jealous of all the babies with hair! Although DD rocks the bald look pretty well. And it gives me a great excuse why I bought so many headbands (so people know she's a girl (not that it always works!)).
  • I'm so jealous of the babies with hair! DD has peach fuzz but DS was born with a full head of hair.