August 2015 Moms

me and my boss

I clearly Am 5 and a half months pregnant my boss knows this!! I am a high end shoe store manager with a team of 8 people plus an assistant manager. My boss is seriously an older not pregnant version of me. Man have we been going at it lately with like this crazy amount of nonsense bullshickle. Here's my frustration.. I have to stop breath before I say something and out loud say this is pregnant jessica talking because non pregnant logical Jessica does not exist right now... I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's never had a baby so she's not getting it.
Just here venting... to a whole bunch more pregnant women who get these pregnant thoughts aren't always logical but we are aware of this.
I hope everyone else's Monday and bosses are being really cool!!!!!!
Thanks for the ear!!

Re: me and my boss

• babyyyy3 said:

th She's never had a baby so she's not getting it.

Thanks for the ear!!

Just curious, what is she not getting?
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The pregnancy hormones and not being able to keep your cool like you used to. The small things feeling like really big things!
  • Loading the player...
  • I get that hormones may make things seem a bit more emotional but it's not an excuse to lose your temper, especially at work.
  • babyyyy3 said:

The pregnancy hormones and not being able to keep your cool like you used to. The small things feeling like really big things!

I understand being more emotional then normal. Just think before you respond-ask yourself "is this something I would normally say" or "is this how I would normally respond" to keep yourself in check :)
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I thought this post was going to be about someone having an affair with their boss. My pregnancy brain awake is apparently as crazy as my pregnancy dreams!
  • My daughter was acting up the other day and my husband was like, "no really, don't mess with Mommy right now, trust me". I saw fear flashing in his eyes. He gets it.
  • A few of my co-workers have been rubbing me the wrong way more than normal, but I just try to let it go. I know it's the pregnancy hormones. 

What I've had issues with more than anything at work is the stupid pregnancy brain! I was transferred to a new position the same month I conceived and was doing really great. Up until a month & half ago, I've started forgetting things that I know I was trained on and knew to do. It got to the point where my boss had to bring something up once a day for 4 days in a row. 

I just had to put up post it reminders around my monitor, take my time, and double check everything before I complete it. Frustrating for sure!!

FTM - 19w2d 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"