Trying to Get Pregnant

Please Help me with my chart

MonicabumbMonicabumb member
edited March 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
My chart is all screwed up, I was doing the temp charting really well then I had a really bad bout of Insomnia and couldn't get my temp because of lack of sleep for 4 days then my thermoator died and i had to get a new on. anyway my chart is just a mess could someone please help? Thank You in advance!

Re: Please Help me with my chart

• Urgg i cant got it to go here

• Loading the player...
  • You need to use the same thermometer for an entire cycle. Did you try replacing the battery?
  • @27alex

I did but it just wouldn't give a temp at all anymore. It would power up but always give errors. :(
  • You'll just have to base it on non-temp factors, like cm. Maybe next time add opks. No way to tell anything from temps for this cycle.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• MonicabumbMonicabumb member
    edited March 2015
    did my opk's not show up? i tested every day until the 15 when I got my Smiley, the instructions said that they would be no need to test again this cycle. Clear Blue Digital.
  • @27alex

@TheBorg7of9

I really appreciate all your input I lurk a LOT and you 2 are just Awesome knowledgeable ladies!
  • 27alex27alex member
    edited March 2015
    You only have one OPK recorded. Like Borg said, you'll have to wait until next cycle and start with your new thermometer .

Edit: ff is guessing your O date on one OPK, and it's not sure, which is why your line is dotted. You need 6 temps before O, and the 3 after O should be higher than the previous 6. You're missing a ton of temps in after their guess on O which I'm guessing was the sleep issues? My chart is a little wacky this cycle or I'd attach so you have an example.
  • @27alex

Thanks for the honesty I never really gave much thought before February to how any of this works. I bought a copy of TCOYF just having some problems finding time to read it. But am trying to eat/read it right now. I am getting good about waking up and doing my temps now. so hopefully i can get it better this time. Thanks for taking the time to look at it and respond to me! 
    X_X  
  • Oh, I missed the opk. Yes you should record the negatives as well as positives. If you want to see a bunch of charts you can look at mine.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• This cycle seems to be a bust with charting for you. I'd start with your new thermometer next month. Hopefully there won't be a "next month" & you get your BFP. :-D

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @TheBorg7of9
    Thank I will do!
    @PrimRoseMama
    Thank you! That's what I am praying for! I have my doctors appointment @ 9 am does anyone have any tips on what I should ask about?

Thank all of you! This site is definitely the best I have found, you all deal with facts and science not false hope!
  • @TheBorg7of9
    Thank I will do!
    @PrimRoseMama
    Thank you! That's what I am praying for! I have my doctors appointment @ 9 am does anyone have any tips on what I should ask about?

Thank all of you! This site is definitely the best I have found, you all deal with facts and science not false hope!

I'm confused why you are going to the doc? Not flaming, just seems extreme?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• @PrimRoseMama

It is just my annual appointment. I go every year because of my endometriosis.
  • @PrimRoseMama

It is just my annual appointment. I go every year because of my endometriosis.

Ah ok then. Hope you get good news!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"