April 2015 Moms
Options

Did your water break with previous pregnancies?

MamaengenMamaengen member
edited March 2015 in April 2015 Moms

Did your water break with previous pregnancies? 101 votes

yes
41% 42 votes
no
58% 59 votes

Re: Did your water break with previous pregnancies?

• Options
    I had my bag broken at the hospital
  • Options
    Mine broke during day two of induced labor. I voted no because I feel like being on pitocin it doesn't count as breaking in its own although no one else broke it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was broken at the hospital after about 24 hours of labor.
  • Options
    Mine was broken by my Dr during my induction.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    A nurse broke mine about 12 hours into labor
  • Options
    With my boys I had to get my water broken at 10cm with DS1 and 7cm with DS2. With DD they were going to break my water but then right before the OB came in to do it my water broke on its own at 7cm.
  • Options
    I felt a sudden need to pee and got my pants off just in time to see the water hit the floor. For a minute I thought I had just lost all control of my bladder lol. A second gush of water came when I got to the hospital.
  • Options
    I was having back pain and sat on toilet when I got up a gush of water came out and I thought I had peed myself. I was so mad at my self that I got down to clean and thought "this does not smell like pee" that's when I realized my water broke lol
  • Options
    Broke spontaneously with both of my previous pregnancies
  • Options
    My first was broken by the doctor. Second broke on it's own when I 9-10 cm already in labor. Third broke on it's own at 37w 2d and then I was induced. I did have 4 days of prodromal labor with her.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    This was my first pregnancy, my baby boy was born on the 25th... My water broke at home right as I was laying down in bed to put my feet up.
  • Options
    Mine broke with my daughter. Wasn't dialated at all and had no other signs of labor before it broke. After getting to the hospital I went from 0 - 7 1/2 centimeters in an hour.

• Options
    This was my first pregnancy and mine broke at home, I had thought I peed myself so I changed britches just as the gush came.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"