Baby Names

Girl name

What do you think of Bria?

Re: Girl name

• I don't hate it, but I don't think it would age well. Reminds me more of a nickname than anything.
  • Bria is not a proper name, but sounds like it could be a pretty nickname for Brianna. It's not terrible, but definitely not enough to be its own stand alone name. 

If you like the sound of it then I would suggest you use Brianna as the full and proper name and then call her Bria as an endearment. 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Do not care for Bria.
  • MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
    edited March 2015
    I really like it! I think it's pretty and would carry nicely through life. I do not think you need to expand it to Brianna to use it. It works on its own
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• I like it!!... I grew up with a Bria. I do think it ages well.
  • Not a fan.
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Not a fan.
  • I like it. I'm a teacher and have a Bria in my class this year. I think it's a perfectly fine name.
  • I don't mind it, but think it is better as a nickname for Brianna or even a name with "bri" in it like Gabrielle. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I have a cousin named Briann, they called her Bri often. It's pretty but nms...However, I don't see anything wrong with it as a full name. Go with what you like. What would be your impression of the name if you heard it on someone else? Try to be objective it helps, I'm indecisive about a couple of names right now so I know what it's like. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"