November 2015 Moms
Options

6 wks 2 days scan heart beat seen !

It's only little !! But after a horrible ectopic rupture in October 2013 and loosing a tube I was convinced this was ectopic too !! I know it's early but crossing everything .. I have three girls already ! So I'm
Lucky :) scan picked up heart beat and got a pic too ! Chick pea is only 4mm !!

Re: 6 wks 2 days scan heart beat seen !

• Options
    Congratulations! I heard our little pea's heartbeat at 6w4d last week. So exciting!
  • Options
    Congratulations :) so reassuring x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've got my first scan Tomo will be 6w 4d am worried sick , glad alls well with your lil bean xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! I went through an ectopic and loss of a tube in Nov 2013. We had our first scan last thursday and it showed the sac and yolk sac mesuring appropriately. I go in wednesday to hopfully see heart beat. I will be 6 weeks 3 days then.

• Options

Congratulations!!!! I went through an ectopic and loss of a tube in Nov 2013. We had our first scan last thursday and it showed the sac and yolk sac mesuring appropriately. I go in wednesday to hopfully see heart beat. I will be 6 weeks 3 days then.

Good luck Hun il be thinking of you :) xxx
  • Options
    @swhitm congrats!! I had an ultrasound done at 6w4d as well. Do you have a picture of yours and what was the heart rate if you don't mind me
    Asking !
  • Options
    I was 9 w 3 days at my first today! Heart rate was 180.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"