August 2015 Moms

Swollen hands anyone?

my hands have been tingly and swelling for a few days.. Anyone else having the symptoms?
20w6d FTM
Or does anyone know any relief?

Re: Swollen hands anyone?

• When I lay on my left side at night for the last few days I wake up with slight swelling. I can only tell though because it's harder to slide my rings off. I don't have tingly feeling. I would mention it to the Dr. Swelling can be normal and sometimes it's not. Depending on the cause of it.
  • My hands got very swollen and tingly a few nights ago I drank a ton of water and went to sleep when I woke up they were fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine were swollen yesterday. I ate fried food Saturday night and I think that's why. I drank tons of water and flushed it out. I was better by the afternoon!
  • I'm 21w2d and my hands have been swelling for several weeks. They're fine in the morning and swell during the day before going back to normal at night. I keep having to switch my ring to different fingers.
  • I've had pudgy fingers for a few weeks now. I hardly wear my rings now because they are just uncomfortable.
  • My feet are swelling more than my hands. Yesterday my fingers were a bit swollen and I couldn't get my ring off.
  • Yesssssss! Especially just my right hand. I always have water retention in my right side , so this could be interesting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"