March 2015 Moms

hemmoroids!!

I know this has probably been discussed already but I'm mobile and don't know how to search old posts. . Please share your tips in hemmoroid relief!! I delivered Friday and since getting home yesterday I have the most painful hemmoroid, it hurts to sit, it hurts to walk, preparation h isn't doing much for me either :(

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hemmoroids!!

• taking a magnesium supplement is one of the easiest ways to soften stools and this can bring a lot of relief
  • Tucks wipes.. I also use the earth mama bottom spray. Make sure you dry the area really well down there.. Maybe even use a blow dryer real quick after using the restroom and using your peri bottle to wash. You need to find the right balance of keeping it dry and applying medicine or sprays in order to let everything heal and to get those rhoids to ease up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I asked hubs to get some tucks on his way home today so hopefully that helps!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sit on a bag of frozen peas. It will help.
  • I use tucks pads, and Walgreens hemorrhoidal relief spray, it works wonders! And be careful not to let yourself get constipated. Drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables, plenty of fiber. Try walking and if needed, stool softeners. But if you end up with diarrhea, stop taking your stool softeners! Good luck.. I'm still dealing with them myself and I'm almost 5 weeks postpartum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"