November 2015 Moms
Options

Any 23 or 24 year old mommies?

hello! Just curious to see if there is any young moms out there! And how far along are you?! :x

Re: Any 23 or 24 year old mommies?

• Options
    wochawocha member
    25..! :) 8 weeks of number #1
    good luck !
    X
  • Options
    kmd91kmd91 member
    I'm 23, will be 24 when the baby is born! And I'm 7w2d :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 23 I'll be 24 in a couple week
    per lmp I'm 7 +3 but I think I'm actually more like 6+3....we will see this week ;)
  • Options
    grapesoda1111grapesoda1111 member
    edited March 2015
    I'm 22, will be 23 when baby is here :) im 7w5d

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just turned 24 on March 7th, got pregnant ON my birthday! It's mine and my hubby's first!
  • Options
    I'm 24 and will be 25 when baby is here! And I'm 6 ish weeks!
  • Options
    I'm 24 as of January 30th and I'm 7w1d with baby #1
  • Options
    Are all you ladies married?!
  • Options
    I'll be 23 in June im 6weeks 6days this is my first
  • Options
    Im 24 yrs old
    8 weeks 3 days with our first
    I'm married too
    Our baby's hb was 150-160
  • Options
    Hey, I was 23 when my first son was born almost 2 years ago. I'm 25 now, and this will be #2 for us. I'm due the week before my 26th birthday. And yes, I'm married. We celebrate 4 years in July! It can be hard finding other young moms. Most of the people who have kids the same age as mine are in their late 20s or early 30s. But I'm so glad we started early. I think it generally leads to an easier healthier pregnancy, and more energy to keep up with your kids. :-)
  • Options
    Ya that's true!! Starting early is better!! I am happy there is quit a bit of us young mommies on here! :x
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm 8 weeks 2 days :-) due November 6th!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm 24 years old and 5 weeks preggers!
  • Options
    I'm 24 and 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow. My husband and I got married in October and have been together for almost 5 years. Our first! He is also 24 so we are both young first timers!
  • Options
    I'm 24 and 8 weeks pregnant been married for a bout 2 1/2 years and this is baby #1! Excited nervous but extremely happy! We
    had our first ultrasound last Friday and it was amazing to see!
  • Options
    Yay for us young mommies! I too am married and this will be our second time pregnant! Our first time we miscarried at 8 weeks. I had a blighted ovum! So this time around just praying that we have a healthy happy baby!! :\">
  • Options
    I'm 25 will be 26 when baby comes! 7 weeks and married! :)
  • Options
    kmd91kmd91 member
    Tiff1st said:

Got married in October, so we didn't waste much time before getting to the baby making, haha
  • Options
    I'm 23, I'll be 24 when I deliver. This is baby number two. I was 18 with my first delivery. I am not married, and will find out how far along I really am on Thursday. But I'm thinking it's about 5 weeks.
  • Options
    Hey! I'm going to be 24 in April and I'm 7 weeks along with my first :D
  • Options
    I'm 23 will be 24 on the 30th April. Baby #1 due November. I'm 8w3d
  • Options
    Im 25 with baby number 1, married last October. Due November 18th xx
  • Options
    I'm 24 and am 9 weeks!!
    Getting married this summer :)
  • Options
    Tiff1st said:

My husband and I have been married for 3.5 years :)
  • Options
    Hi im 24 6wks2days pregnant. I also have a 4 yr old will be 5 well lil one arrives lol I fl old x
  • Options
    I'm 22, will be 23 on Saturday and I am 9 weeks and 1 day according to my LMP. I got married in July
  • Options
    I'm 23 and I have a two year old. We've been married 3.5 years and this baby will be here a few weeks before my 24 birthday.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Im 25 :) and i am 8 wks and this is my second i have a 3 year old son
  • Options
    Just turned 23 on the 16th and am 6 weeks with my husband and my second baby. The first is 7 months and will be 15 months when this LO is born
  • Options
    I am 24 and 8w5d. My birthday is at the end of November so I will still be 24. I am not married and my bf who is 25 has a 4 yr old from a previous relationship. This is my first.
  • Options
    I'm 22 I'll be 23 in April and I'm a little over 8 weeks this is my first pregnancy :)
  • Options
    I'm 23, and will be turning 24 two weeks after the baby's due date. Been with my fiancé for almost 6 years and engaged for almost 1. We were planning a summer wedding for August. We ar going to put off getting married until the baby is here so we can save money and focus on getting ready for our first baby :)
  • Options
    Awh there is a lot of us in our 20's having babies! I will be 24 when my baby is born! I've been married almost 2 years now, in May will be our 2 year anniversary! I'm so excited that there is so many of us!! Keep them posts coming! :x! Also how is everyone feeling being pregnant in their 20's?
  • Options
    Hoping I still fit in, I'm 25 and will be 26 when baby arrives! Hubby and I have only been married six months and couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Of course you fit in! You are in your 20's with us! Oh how exciting! Is this your first baby? @jscasher
  • Options
    CarrieOct15CarrieOct15 member
    edited March 2015
    Hi! I'm 23, and will be 24 when baby arrives. My SO is 26, and will be 27 when baby arrives. We're not married, but he popped the question in December. We weren't planning on getting married for a couple of years, though. I am 8w4d. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 23 and will be 24 when baby is born! Husband is 27!
  • Options
    I'm 23, engaged and this is our first for both of us. We have our first Ultrasound this Friday so excited!!
  • Options
    Hey I'm 23 married and this is our first baby. I am 6w 4d :)