August 2015 Moms
Options

Need help with boy name!

My husband and I cannot agree on a boys name! My husband is stuck on Maverick. We want something different but not too weird.... Need name suggestions to give to my husband please!!

Re: Need help with boy name!

• Options
    I love maverick! My husband did not lol. Our top is Remington and brody.

Maximus
    Gunnar
    Aiden
    Wyatt
    Declan
  • Options
    Maverick isn't bad. I was the same-something unique, not suuuuppper popular, etc. So I'll just throw out some names since I don't really know what you are looking for... I would also suggest (along with all the websites) to use the SSA website as they lost the most popular names nationally, by state and by decade. I liked it for ideas, and to figure out what was "too popular"

Silas
    Asher
    Everett
    Kellen
    Elliot
    Wyatt
    Cade
    Casen
    Porter
    Gentry
    Finn (a little trendy)
    Jed
    Hudson
    Oakley
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I swear I have tried all of those names! I love Hudson and Nolan and Wyatt and Declan and Callen and I also really liked Chesney but thought Chesney was a little girly! My husband is so set on maverick. Which is okay... But I heard a Nikki minaj song and it said maverick in it. Which isn't my favorite. And we are also from ohio where cedar point amusement park is and there is a roller coaster called the maverick. I'm going insane! I also don't want him to pick up the nickname Rick or Ricky
  • Options
    We were set on naming our son Tanner. But surprise, we are team pink so that name will have to wait for when/if we are ever team blue. :)
  • Options
    I think Maverick would be a cool mn.  I don't love it as a first name.

How about:
    Blaise
    Blake
    Bryce
    Chase
    Cole
    Gage
    Hudson
    Levi
    Stone
    Talon

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    How about Marek/Merrick? It's a great alternative that you may be able to agree on. A friend of mine has a son with his name and I absolutely love it!

We're naming our son Maxon, only spelling it the traditional Welsh way: Macsen.

There is also Maddox, Micah?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"