July 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else have annoying family !?

Idk if it's just my hormones or what it feels like my real emotions but guess I'm not sure. Well one my mother is just a gossip queen ! I deleted my facebook after finding out I was pregnant simply because everything and one on there is immature and I felt I needed to grow up also everyone who needs to know I'm pregnant knows, so I didn't want the extra attention second my sister only gets ahold of me when she needs a ride somewhere and anytime I try to tell her this or even get irritated with her she says its just because I'm pregnant and that everyone knows I'm pregnant but I need to "chill out" sometimes which just makes me more angry like you're saying I can't feel this way myself it's only cause I'm pregnant? I still have my own opinions. And third I seen an old aquatintce and just waved like I didn't want her to come to my car so she proceeds to find my mom in the store like I heard she was pregnant and my mom having a huge mouth decided to tell her when I'm due and what I'm having and my name ideas I get she's excited but this girl is basically the town mouth and doesn't get if you don't know then obviously it's none of your business! so my whole purpose of deleting my fb is out the window I just hate gossip and that's all I'm surrounded by if I wanted all these people to know I would tell them I just feel like moving to the middle of nowhere just my husband my dog my lo and myself!!! Anyone else dealing with annoying family?! That sometimes you just don't want to be around them maybe it would be easier to live far away so you only had to deal with them on rare occasions! Ugh sorry rant over.

Re: Anyone else have annoying family !?

• Options
    Did you explicitly tell your mother not to tell people you were pregnant?
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My guess it's a combination of both. They may be annoying and it's prob worse because you're pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NittanyPA do you honestly have nothing better to do then stalk my posts and comment childish things ? And Yeah I did! That's what upsets me so much! She was telling family before I got the chance to and she took it upon herself to tell my DH mother the gender before we got to its getting out of hand no matter how many times I ask her to keep things to herself she just blurts them out to everyone
  • Options
    How about keeping the negativity to yourself then huh? But instead you figure might as well harass this girl ? Would've been a lot easier to hit the back button don'tcha think lol Get a life :-h
  • Options
    Oh snap. Shit just got real @NittanyPA ;)
  • Options
    Lol. Must have!
  • Options
    Wish we could still use GIFs...

*sigh*
  • Options
    @NittanyPA so how are the fun bags? Are getting some good motor boat action?
  • Options
    I don't smoke weed lady I smoked one time after finding out I was pregnant because I was having suicidal thoughts and you harassing me is just the most ridiculous thing I've seen, and telling me to get an education?? You don't even know me! I'm in my second year of law school so I am getting an education lol and what are YOU doing? Harassing someone you don't know for what, kicks ? I'm sorry your life is that boring you have to find fun by once again HARASSING someone on a baby app you should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options
    Lmfao!!!! All day. Because that's all they're for. They don't get prepped for food or anything. THATS NOW WHAT THEYRE THERE FOR! Lol.
  • Options
    On a side note: yes I have a crazy mom! I totally understand what it's like to want things private and to have your mom telling everyone your every move ! It's so annoying ! I hope you get things settled down with your mom! Maybe just be careful what all you tell her so she can't repeat anything you don't want the town knowing
  • Options
    You people are nuts ! Clearly your mothers never taught you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all I'm done being harassed! Can't you simply be grown ups and stop commenting on my posts ! Or do you really have nothing better to do! ? My gosh!
  • Options

You people are nuts ! Clearly your mothers never taught you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all I'm done being harassed! Can't you simply be grown ups and stop commenting on my posts ! Or do you really have nothing better to do! ? My gosh!

No... I don't have anything better to do. Sometimes I just like to smoke a bowl and sit back and watch people make fools of themselves on baby forums.

• Options
    Maybe you could get a violation for calling us nuts. That is a direct insult. I think it's nuts what the bump decides to ban people over but you were allowed to use the most disgusting of profanities directed at many of us...and here you are.
  • Options
    If you got into law school with your grammar, and punctuation I should have been in Harvard. Or is it an Internet law school?
  • Options
    I think it's pretty normal for everyone to talk about you being pregnant... especially your mom! She's excited!  I think everyone "knew" before we told and just acted surprised... but really who cares?? I think the more adult thing is to realize it's no big deal and let it go. Women get pregnant and have babies every day... not like you had a third boob installed! THEN they;d have something to really gossip about! lol
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I think it's pretty normal for everyone to talk about you being pregnant... especially your mom! She's excited!  I think everyone "knew" before we told and just acted surprised... but really who cares?? I think the more adult thing is to realize it's no big deal and let it go. Women get pregnant and have babies every day... not like you had a third boob installed! THEN they;d have something to really gossip about! lol

Third boob would be awesome. My husbands loves funbags. They're all for him. Wonder how that'd be in a bikini. Hmmmm....
  • Options
    Three tits!!!!! Awesome lol
  • Options
    I think they're commenting on your grammer because it's hard for us to read. It was hard for me to follow, it was just kinda long winded at periods. But I that stinks that you have to deal with that but just try to shake it off, she is just really excited!! Family, for me, is the most stressful part of my life as well.
  • Options

Hi there,

Due to the topic of this thread, we will be closing it from all further comments.

Please be advised that continuing to create threads related to this will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump forums.

We thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"