Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Ectopic pregnacy

Went for my very first ultrasound today. Was super excited as I have been for the last couple of weeks. To my dismay I was told I have an ectopic pregnancy and that my baby cannot grow. I have to go back to the hospital in two days to find out if it will pass on its own or if I will need the take meds to stop the growth. Very very sad. I've already bought a few things. Started a planner. I'm heartbroken. Doc says I cannot try again for at least 3 months but I dont even want to try again and risk something going wrong again. I just want my baby :(

Re: Ectopic pregnacy

• I know, and I'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • I understand what you are going through. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancy the first one did dissolve on it's own at about 2 weeks. The second one ended in a tubal rupture which was devastating i was about 5 weeks along. I had a miscarriage a year afterwards which was about 6 months ago. Each time i have prayed for the best. Don't give up the chances of having 1 ectopic pregnancy is actually rare let alone 2 like i did. I hope everything is ok. Please don't let them wait too long. I lost my tube because they didn't do what they were supposed to do. Sharp pain on one side of ur lower abdomen is the first sign. Sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss. I agree with the above poster. EP should be taken very seriously and monitored closely. Take care of yourself, and hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"