Baby Names

Sibling name to go with Landon

edited March 2015 in Baby Names
We have an adorable 2 year old son named Landon David, and we are expecting another little boy in the next few weeks. Which name goes better with Landon as a sibling? (we are set on Douglas as the middle name)
BabyFruit Ticker  

Sibling name to go with Landon 91 votes

Harrison Douglas
25% 23 votes
Owen Douglas
49% 45 votes
Charlie Douglas
25% 23 votes

Re: Sibling name to go with Landon

• Landon and Owen are a nice sibset

• I really like Owen with Landon! I like Owen in general but it really goes great with Landon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted Harrison. Owen is feeling overused these days and I am not a huge fan of Charlie.
  • thank you!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Landon and Owen go really well together as a sibset. I like Charles also but Charlie as a fn by itself seems incomplete.
  • I voted Owen. Good name.

Would consider Charles, Charlie is a nickname and not what you want to put on your resume.
  • I love Charlie and like the contrast in the names. Think they sound nice together!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• I voted Charlie, but I agree that it needs Charles as a formal first name. I like your other 2 names, but the en/on sound at the end is too similar to Landon to me.
  • Prefer Charles nn Charlie to Charlie as a full name, so I voted for Harrison
  • Charles nn Charlie
  • I voted Owen. Good name.

Would consider Charles, Charlie is a nickname and not what you want to put on your resume.
    I think your right, and I LOVE the name Charles Douglas.  Just wasen't sure if that was too traditional with a less traditional name of Landon
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• I think Owen Douglas pairs best. Second choice is Charles Douglas nn Charlie. While Charlie is a bit different in style than Landon, I think it still works!
  • Charles

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• I chose Owen but Harrison is just as nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"