July 2014 Moms

Kirkland Diapers

Does anybody use Kirkland (Costco brand) diapers? What are yous thoughts?

I want to try them because them because they cost so much less than Pampers Swaddlers. But Costco only sells huge boxes.

I tried Target brand and it took less than 3 hours for the diapers to start to leak.

I dont know if it matters but LO wears size 3 during the day and sleeps in size 4.

Re: Kirkland Diapers

• I am so sorry about the typos. My computer is not allowing me to edit my post.

• I have a friend whose kids both use the Kirkland brand and has had no problem with them.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • We predominantly cloth diaper, but when we use disposable, we use kirkland. They are fine, but most of the blow outs we've had have been in them. I do not know if this is because of the brand or just a difference between cloth and disposable.
  • I've heard they are made by the makers of Huggies so very comparable. We did not like Huggies so I haven't tried them yet.
  • We have used them with no problems at all.
  • Very similiar to Huggies but I don't think they are the same quality as Huggies. A step down in my opinion. They were ok but I woukdnt buy them again.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't ever used those but I use parents choice from Walmart and I love them!
  • My Mom bought us the Kirkland brand and they were fantastic! I have tried Huggies which were epic failures, and Pampers which is now our regular brand since we don't have a Costco membership. The only difference from the Pampers we found is the ruffled are wider and the overall size is a little longer. Come to think of it we never had a blowout with these

• We use them and love them.  No leaks!  They're made by Huggies. I wouldn't recommend them for overnight sleeping though as they are not an overnight diaper.  For overnight, I would buy a small pack of huggies snug and dry or pampers baby dry.

We also use the Kirkland baby wipes.  They're HUGE compared to all the other wipes, and they're really strong.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2... Hoping for PINK!

Clomid & Ovidrel Cycle #1

• I'm also thinking of buying their brand diapers next time we make a Costco trip. I love their wipes and have heard good things about the diapers.
  • Uploaded with Imgupr
    www.dachshundrescueofhouston.org

Until there are none, rescue one.
  • blacktie3blacktie3 member
    edited March 2015
    I typically use Huggies Pure and Natural but got a box of Kirkland because Amazon is having issues keeping the Pure and naturals on my substricption, I barely see a difference and I haven't had any leaks at all!  There isn't a line on them to tell you the diaper is wet but the babies are old enough now that you notice anyway ;)  If I can't get the Pure and Naturals I will continue to use kirkland.
    <<a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • I heard such great things about them so I bought a box. I HATE them. They leak all the time, blowouts galore, I have to change them pretty much every time she pees or else it will be a leaky diaper next time. Of course the box is Costco size, so I'll pretty much never use them all up. I think after giving each brand a shot we are going to use Pampers from here on out.
  • Nice thing is, it's Costco - if you hate them, return them even if it's a huge box and you've already used a few! I'll buy anything at Costco to try out because of their return policy. I usually keep 99.9% of the items and the other .1% I'm very happy I bought the item at Costco. I sound like I work for them, I don't I just love Costco. @missilini you can return yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"