November 2015 Moms
Options

Share your Pictures

mariaht47mariaht47 member
edited March 2015 in November 2015 Moms
I would love to see everyone's pictures, and hear all the updates of how you feel, what you think ! When did most start showing ? I'm so excited to start showing, I know it might not be for a while :p

Re: Share your Pictures

• Options
    I love your board, that's adorable!! :) When are you due? If my calculations are correct I believe I am due November 9th!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A lot of boards do HDBD (hump day bump day) which would be every Wednesday so the board doesn't get flooded with bump photos. Closer to 12 weeks is probably the best time to begin since people won't begin showing until after then. Maybe something we can begin in a couple of weeks. 

What she said. Most boards do Hump Day Bump Day once the earliest due women enter the second tri.
  • Options
    Yes please, can we just have a HDBD Thread instead of ending up with multiple posts. I'm not being mean, just think it would be a great idea to have a main thread that we can go to on wednesdays. 

Your chalkboard is cute BTW
  • Options
    Ok ladies I got it the first time lol, that doesent mean the rest of my questions should be ignored, just because I wanted to show a picture for an example. I realize that there is a day for that and I will post on that when the time comes . I was asking for advise from all the experanced ladies out there and all I got was criticism for posting too early! ..... Thank you ...
  • Options
    Maybe you could take that on once we hit 2nd tri? Set up a little HDBD questionnaire and start the post every week?

During my last one it was asking like how many weeks/fruit size, any appointments coming up, any milestones (felt baby move etc), how are you feeling symptoms wise. Stuff like that.

I still look fat from my pregnancy last year haha so I'll join in once I actually look pregnant again.
    YCSWU
  • Options
    I like your board. To answer your question: last pregnancy I started showing a little around 14 weeks, so that people who knew me could tell. I think it was closer to the start of third tri before I was stopped by random strangers about it ;)
  • Options
    Ya'll must have never looked around the bump before. There are unspoken rules and common practices done on every board. It's the way the community works. Don't post if you don't want comments and look around a little before you tell someone what to do. Chances are you'll learn what they are doing is the way things work here and you're the one in the wrong.
  • Options
    Like every other app people can post what they want I love this board and your picture is so cute
  • Options
    Sigh....another post with drama....*rolling my eyes*

To actually answer your completely reasonable question- I started showing around 14-15 weeks with my first. I think it may be sooner with this one though :)

Cute board!
  • Options
    A lot of negative Nancy's on this board
  • Options
    Yeah I got huge with my first. But didn't show until 14 weeks however i think I'm going to start showing very soon with this one and I'm only 8 weeks
  • Options
    5'4" and I was 110 pounds. All I gained was belly on the last 2 so let's pray it's the same 3rd time around!
  • Options
    Sersiouly, you would think people would just chill out or stop looking at it !
  • Options
    I love all the pictures lady's !!! Thank you so much for sharing with me ! I'm so excited for you all!!
  • Options
    Pontot31 said:

Ya'll must have never looked around the bump before. There are unspoken rules and common practices done on every board. It's the way the community works. Don't post if you don't want comments and look around a little before you tell someone what to do. Chances are you'll learn what they are doing is the way things work here and you're the one in the wrong.

Maybe some haven't looked around the boards before because it's their first baby and they're excited. And no one wants negative comments on their posts. I think most are looking for encouragement not to be told they're the one in the wrong. Jeez! Love the photo and the board!
  • Options
    narknark member
    With my first, I wasn't noticeably pregnant until 19 weeks (and that was in a swimsuit). The second was sooner - prob 14 or 15 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I cannot handle the unnecessary negativity on this freaking group! I have looked around the bump and didn't see anything about HDBD so I love your picture and think it's cute! You aren't hurting anyone by posting a cute belly progress pic! Keep it up girl :)
  • Options
    Negative people relax.. You guys act like you own these boards.. And it's annoying maybe if there where not 10 pages to go through you could find stuff.. Get over yourself!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"