March 2015 Moms
Options

For those with DD March 20-25

I'm 40+2 today... and I admit, I am now anxious... I have enjoyed Kalah in my belly so much, but now I just want to hold her.

whether you are like me and in a slow, early labor or there are no signs yet of labor, know that we are close... worse case is just a couple more weeks then we get to experience what all these others have.

Good luck to you all and if you need to vent, I will personally hand you a soap box...

All the best...

♡♡ Anna and her LO Kalah

Re: For those with DD March 20-25

• Options
    40+5 over here. I was 40+3 with my first and wasn't quite expecting to go this far the second time as they kept telling me second babies usually arrive earlier! Nobody should ever tell a mom to expect their baby sooner rather than later. Lol. They should say "be prepared in case but don't expect it." Haha
  • Options
    Yes. I really did not expect to go full term and especially not over. My DD was changed on me from the 31 to the week prior and I had to cancel my last business trip b/c it felt like I was going into labor - lost my mucus plug, breasts engorged, baby descended big time, etc... and i swear to god my body has been able to REVERSE itself? WTF?! I am trying not to be frustrated b/c obviously feeling stressed out may make it worse but WHY do they tell second time mamas "you will go early" when it seems like all the STMs on this thread have gone over. Anecdotal evidence for the win! 

Seriously though what is with these kids? I'm like already annoyed with my baby slightly
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didnt find out I was pregnant until aprox. 24 weeks along... so they had my DD for April 27th originally... moved it to April 4th and then a few weeks ago March 25th... I am contracting, effacing, and dialating, but no baby for March 25th. My midwife said she doubts I'll make it to 41 or 42 weeks to discuss inducing, but I admit I feel I will... she's so low every contraction just presses her lower, still the pain is not ENOUGH. This is my first baby and I know it takes awhile, but 11 days of early labor?!?! Jeeez.
  • Options
    awww sound like you are handling it really well!! <3
  • Options
    40+2 FTM here, really want to meet my baby now. Keep telling myself that baby will come when it's ready and to make the most of it just being the 2 of us but it's really not cutting it! Plus keep being sick and have had lots of cramping for the past week surely it's got to be soon for all of us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"