South Jersey Babies

Newborn Photographers

Does anyone have any newborn photographers they recommend in south jersey?

Re: Newborn Photographers

• Hi, not sure if you are still looking or not but the lady that took my son's newborn photos was awesome.  she is in cherry hill but will travel to your home.  not sure i am allowed to write her name on here (is that promoting or whatever?) but if you are interested, let me know and i will send you her info
  • I'd be interested in getting her info from you if I could - I'm in the process of looking into different people. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Www.droolpics.com
  • MK1550 said:
    I'd be interested in getting her info from you if I could - I'm in the process of looking into different people. Thanks!
    i just PMd you her info.
  • I'd like her info as well if possible...thank you :)
  • Not to be spammy, but I am a photographer and I am opening a studio in Riverton, NJ. You can check out my website at www.noreenturner.com and let me know if you are interested :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ethan Christopher 7/7/11 www.noreenturner.com
  • Hi can you also send me info on who took your newborn pics? My email is kaseyemoser@gmail.com

I know you said she travels to the home... Does she bring her own props and backgrounds? I am not sure how it works..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"