July 2015 Moms

Thursday Randoms.

Let's hear it, ladies! (That's code for 'I'm bored at work because I have a mountain of things to grade and I want all of you to distract me!!')

Re: Thursday Randoms.

• DH had a random nosebleed in the middle of the night, so I woke up to a bed that looked like a crime scene. We're upgrading to a king bed in a couple of weeks anyway, but we're DEFINITELY going to need to toss those sheets and probably the mattress (sorry family member that we promised it to!). Ooops.
  • @asherk - that stinks but good that you're getting a new bed anyway.

I don't have anything random today. I have a dentist appointment I don't want to go to. WAA.

• Loading the player...
  • Today I got to wake up at 6am to my sister barging into my house damn near hyperventilating and crying asking to use hubby's cell phone charger then storms out... Um okay gotta start locking my doors and maybe reconsidering this whole living in the same apartment building as my mother thing-.- seeing as the whole family comes barging in whenever they want to.. Anyone heard of knocking ?? But on a better note no work today ! Relaxing day of nothing and movies for me woot!
  • Got all my Easter shopping done while DS is at preschool. He is going to freak out when he sees what the bunny brought him. Also got more for LO. I just can't resist the baby section in any store.
  • I've decided to reward myself for sucking it up and going to the dentist with some Olive Garden afterwards. I'll be picking that shit up and bringing it back to work for all my co workers to be jealous of. :) BWAH HAHAHAHA.
  • It's Food Truck Thursday in Midtown Atlanta! I was excited cause I got to meet up with DH for lunch. But the truck I had already planned to order from was the ONLY one that didn't show. So I had to choose something else and it wasn't any good. =( But I did get a popcicle from another vender and it was delicious. =D
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • I have been getting pains in my lower belly under my belly button in like a straight line. It's only sometimes. My dr says its just from stretching, but it doesn't subside with switching positions and typically just goes away after 5 min... Weird!
  • neufiesgirlneufiesgirl member
    edited March 2015
    I want a bologna sandwich! (I'm one of those annoying, over-careful, preggos) I just want one so bad!
    :| thanks for letting me get that off my chest! Lol
    *edited because typing on a phone sucks!
  • I want a bologna sandwich! (I'm one of those annoying, over-careful, preggos) I just want one so bad!
    :| thanks for letting me get that off my chest! Lol
    *edited because typing on a phone sucks!

Fried bologna, toasted bread sandwiches with cheese are amazing.
  • KAR8706KAR8706 member
    edited March 2015
    I love that i wear scrubs everyday cause they are so comfortable and easy.... but since i popped, they are so stinking uncomfortable due to no stretch. Getting a little more uncomfortable each day. :(
  • I found crib sheets I am in love with, $89 to ship for sheets that's crazy. So now I get to ship them to my mom and she will ship them to me. Seems like a lot of extra work for sheets that can fit in a flat rate envelope.
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• Nothing going in with me...kinda feeling gloomy :/ ready to leave work and get in the bed.
  • I also want to clean/organize/purge my house. BUT zip for energy today! :( my nesting urges are so strong this time around!
  • I got tickled from the inside from a stretch from the little miss today... Very freaky but awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"