March 2015 Moms

Been up since 1 am

Due date is today 3/26 been up since 1am ish having contrations every couple minutes. Second bby. First was c section at 40 weeks due to bby being breached. But this time round i would like to go vbac. I didnt experience any contractions or water breakage with first pregnancy so labor is a whole new thing for me. These contractions are no joke (every couple minutes) cant go bak to sleep nd have to get up to walk them off. Havent had my water break at least i dnt think so .. now im curious if this is false alarm :-)

Re: Been up since 1 am

• adelemsadelems member
    edited March 2015
    Sometimes your water doesn't break. Actually more often than not it doesn't.

Time your contractions. If they are regular and close together 3 to 5 minutes and last at least a minute each then call your doctor
  • Only 10-15% of ppl have their water break on it's own (something like that) hope it's the real thing!! Sure you are ready, I know I am! Let us know :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Only 10-15% of ppl have their water break on it's own (something like that) hope it's the real thing!! Sure you are ready, I know I am! Let us know :)

I totally agree - in fact there's another thread down the page of a mama who kept waiting for her water to break - it didn't until 9 cm! (luckily she made it to the hospital prior to that). My water never broke with my first...
  • whoa! painful contractions every couple of minutes sounds like labour to me.

I've had two babies and my water didn't break with either of them until just prior to pushing...
  • He is just beautiful! What a cutie!
  • Gorgeous and congrats on your VBAC!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"