June 2015 Moms
Options

Whose kids will be real close in age?

my son will be 1 year 2 weeks old when his sister is born!!!
It's crazy he is driving me nuts, and I know it will get crazier when she is here, especially since I'm having a 2nd C-section.

Re: Whose kids will be real close in age?

• Options
    Mine will not be that close but 17 months apart and my 4th c section. My youngest dd is very much a momma's baby so I will say I am scared of how I can handle both! Good luck!
  • Options
    21 months apart and my daughter is also very much a mommys girl. She's so clingy. 2nd c section here too, so hopefully she won't be jumping on me... She's in for a rude awakening when I can't just pick her up whenever she wants me to.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine will be 19 months apart. This will be my 2nd cs as well. What I learned with my 1st is that everything goes by so fast. As hard as 1 phase will be, it will quickly pass and the next will start. That's what I'll keep telling myself anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Options
    I'm due about 2 weeks after my little boy's 2nd birthday. We try to talk to him about having a baby sister but he doesn't get it. He definitely knows something is happening though- he has been super cuddly lately! He loves babies so hopefully he will love this LO quickly! :)
  • Options
    My kids will be 11 months apart. I have a older girl and an almost 9 month old boy. I am expecting another girl. I believe that it will be interesting and a lot of diapers.
  • Options

Mine will be 19 months apart. This will be my 2nd cs as well. What I learned with my 1st is that everything goes by so fast. As hard as 1 phase will be, it will quickly pass and the next will start. That's what I'll keep telling myself anyway.

Exactly this. 19 months apart. I'm just to try to enjoy the craziness!
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    My two girls will be almost a year apart. Due just over a week before my first's 1st bday!
  • Options
    My oldest will be 3 years and 3 months, middle will be 18 months, and then we'll have a newborn. So not only will we have a preschooler, a toddler and a newborn at once, but they'll all be in high school together! The thought makes me cringe a bit lol hubby is Active Army, so it'll be me vs. three!
  • Options
    Mine will be 21 months apart with a second csection so very nervous how my son will react to not being able to pick him up and having to tend to a new baby...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"