3rd Trimester

Swollen Feet & Ankles

I am 32 weeks, this week my feet & ankles have swollen a whole lot to the point where all my shoes and socks are very uncomfortable. I was in a lot of discomfort of work. I ordered crocs online because that is what my coworkers recommended, any other recommendations to deal with this?

Re: Swollen Feet & Ankles

• I'm at 29 weeks and I've already noticed some swelling in my hands and feet :(  Comfortable shoes are definitely a must but I also recommend compression socks.  They are great for dealing with the swelling of feet and help with circulation.  Still trying to find a remedy for the hands, though...
  • Best thing you can do about swollen feet is drink lots of fluids put your feet up as much as you can and eat food with low sodium. Good luck I hope you feel better
  • Loading the player...
  • The last two weeks I legs were beyond swollen.  I had no fucks to give and wore hot pink soft terry bedroom slippers every where and with everything.  Nothing else felt even remotly comfortable.  
  • These cold wraps are for the wrist but you can use them on your ankles as well.  Drink lots of water and rest.
    https://www.kingbrand.com/Wrist-Ice-Packs-and-wraps.php?REF=34PV19
  • Compression socks, comfy shoes, and lots of water are all helpful. Limit your salt intake. Put your feet up whenever possible.

The last two weeks I legs were beyond swollen.  I had no fucks to give and wore hot pink soft terry bedroom slippers every where and with everything.  Nothing else felt even remotly comfortable.  

Man I love your responses.

• Im at 35 weeks and my feet are like balloons. I work as a hairdresser so standing all day was hard work.wasnt due to finish up work for another 3 weeks but had no choice to finish up this week. Rest loads keep the feet up high. And drink pleanty of fluid. Comfortable shoes helps too but finding ones that fit are the problem. Best of luck with everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"