August 2015 Moms

Baby boy name?

bbymartin15bbymartin15 member
edited March 2015 in August 2015 Moms
Need help..we only had a girl name picked out...

Baby boy name? 129 votes

Levi
44% 57 votes
Remington
10% 14 votes
Grayson
28% 37 votes
Brodie
16% 21 votes

Re: Baby boy name?

• I like all of them except Brodie. Grayson is probably the most popular, Remington probably the least if your looking for a less common name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Remington reminds me too much of the brand of my hair tools like my flat iron and curler

Baby Boy 4.8 kg, 55 cm born 10.31.2010 
    Expecting #2  8.16.2015 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Levi by a long shot the rest are awful
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think Remington is bad ass, I like it!
  • I like Grayson or Levi best. Our friends have a really annoying little dog named Brody, so it has ruined that name for me, and I don't really dislike Remington, but it's not my favorite of the four.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like brody :) think it's the best out the 4 ;)
  • We're naming our little guy Levi so I like that best. But I'm a little biased
  • Brodie is my husband's name so I'm biased, but I really don't care for the other choices.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Love Remington!
  • I have always loved the name Levi.
  • I like Grayson!

• Grayson:)

If you have a boy we are naming him Ronin. We have a son already named Corbin.
  • I love the name Grayson.  It was on my list forever but DH's brother named his son Graydon last summer so we took it off our list....we spend a lot of time together and it would be tough having two boys with such similar names!
  • We want to go with Remington. We want his nickname to be either Rem or Remy. We are now trying to decide on a middle name that starts with the letter E. Our last name is Martin.... so we would like his initials to be REM. Ideas?
  • We want to go with Remington. We want his nickname to be either Rem or Remy. We are now trying to decide on a middle name that starts with the letter E. Our last name is Martin.... so we would like his initials to be REM. Ideas?

My husband's initials are REM!! They are great initials :). His middle name is Eugene, which I do not recommend. How about Elliot or Eli?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"