1st Trimester
Options

what bottles are you using?

cant decide on avent, born free, or drop-is....any feedback?  I am FF.

Re: what bottles are you using?

• Options
    I think you posted this in the wrong place. Most people in this forum haven't delivered their babies yet
  • Options
    I plan on using Playtex and Dr. Brown when I'm not using the boob... we'll see how it all plays out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There might be a better group to receive more responses but I personally really like the Avent Natural esp. when you are using breast and bottles. 
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I wouldn't buy a bunch of any one brand.  Bottles and diapers really can depend on the baby.  It would suck to have a ton of one brand that you can't use.

Yes! This cannot be stressed enough!
    FWIW we tried Dr. Brown and they leaked constantly. I don't know if we were doing something wrong but that was our experience with multiple of their bottles.
  • Options
    Avent, when not breastfeeding. I've used with my other two and I love them, but if this is your first baby just buy a couple because if they don't like it it's a big expense
  • Options
    I have a 3 month old and dr brown is all I use for her. It helps cut down on the gas sooo much
  • Options
    Just buy one each of several brands. My oldest liked tomee tippee, but my youngest could only latch to dr. Browns. Different babies like different bottles so just try different ones and let your baby pick, then stock up
  • Options

I wouldn't buy a bunch of any one brand.  Bottles and diapers really can depend on the baby.  It would suck to have a ton of one brand that you can't use.

This. I would suggest getting an assortment (maybe on Craigslist?) & try several different kinds to see what baby prefers!
  • Options
    jessielyn88jessielyn88 member
    edited March 2015
    Avent worked great for my son. I bf and bottled when out and about. I plan on using them for our second baby as well if he/she likes them. But what I did was find the best bottle with nipples that matched best to my nipples and it worked great. No colic or any issues. Hope this helps :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"