Infertility

Anyone had success with low HCG?

Hi everyone,
My husband and I just did our first IVF cycle and I got the call from the IVF nurse that my blood draw was positive but that the HCG levels were only a 24. She said to be cautiously optimistic and continue taking my meds through the weekend and come in for another blood draw on Monday morning. I'm feeling terrified and could use any encouragement! Thank you!

Re: Anyone had success with low HCG?

• I did. My first was 9dp5dt 19.5. In three days it went to 63. Four days after that it was 732!... Then 3200, 5000, 9887. Saw a sac at the 5k beta. Keep hope. It is hard with low numbers. Doubling is important! Hoping for a heartbeat on 3/16. Good luck!
  • Thanks so much for the encouragement and for sharing your story! Sending you love and lots of prayers for your ultrasound!
  • Loading the player...
  • My first beta was 42 and that was done a eek after transfer of a 5 day blastocyst. If your levels continue to rise and double as they should you have nothing at all to worry about! Congrats :) keep us posted
  • I'm in the same boat: 1st round IVF after 5 day blastocyst transfer.  First beta was 65 (doc said above 50 was good) and second beta was at 135.  I was told that as long as I'm doubling, I'm ok!  I go back tomorrow to test again.  Pretty nervous, but hopeful at the same time.  

Keep thinking positive thoughts.  I know it's hard, but it helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"