April 2014 Moms
Options

Shoe Size??

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I find out my LO's shoe size?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shoe Size??

• Options
    Other than trying on some shoes??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't figure out the rhyme or reason behind the numbering. But when I bought a pair of target Robeez, I just tried them on his feet in the store.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Each shoe company will have charts. Try carters. But it is very close to inches. Size 4 is about 4 inches in most cases
  • Options
    I just held the soles up to LO's foot and tried them on if they looked okay. All the while telling my friend that I had no idea what I was doing. He's nowhere close to walking yet (he's still not crawling!) so I bought a size larger.
  • Options
    I am looking to buy online, thanks to those of you for the actual suggestions without the sarcasm. ;)
  • Options
    Some brands have a chart that you can print off to measure with.
  • Options
    Sarcasm is my middle name. But you can try in shoes even in Walmart and not buy them. Then you'd have a better idea of sizes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    To give you an idea, my DD is in a 3 and probably will be in a 4 in the next few months
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For DD's first pair of shoes we took her to a local shoe store and had them properly measure her feet. We got help from them picking a pair that were best for her. Those first shoes were expensive, but I felt it was important that they be good shoes and fit properly as she learned to walk. After that I knew the size and could get cheaper shoes. I do find that as she has gotten older, shoes continue to be the one thing that I want her to try on before buying.
  • Options
    I had LO's feet measured at a shoe store just so I would know what fits him best. My big boy is in a 5.5 extra wide.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• Options
    Kriztyn said:

I am looking to buy online, thanks to those of you for the actual suggestions without the sarcasm. ;)

• Options
    and here we go....

Thanks for the advice ladies! Found a website that has a printout size chart so problem solved!!
  • Options
    Yay! (Sorry couldn't resist.)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"