TTC after 35
Options

1st week of OPK (BD TMI)

Hey ya'll ok so today is my 3rd day on my OPK and I swear I see a faint line on my test strip. FF says that I will ovulate on Saturday. I read some where that we should only BD every other day (to conserve sperm) but I read some where else that we should BD every day when in my fertile window. I am so confused!

Re: 1st week of OPK (BD TMI)

• Options
    Faint like on an OPK is not a positive. The second line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. When you get the that then you should ovulate within the next 12-24 hours I believe.
    Unless your partner has sperm issues EOD is fine leading up to ovulation. If you want to make sure you hit the bullseye you can go every day for a few days once you get your positive OPK.
    Sperm can live for days in you so as long as you get one day in right before o you are good.
    With all that said, at our ages I believe we only have a 10% chance of conceiving each month. So even with perfect timing your chance of conceiving is small.
    I know it's not encouraging but unfortunately it's true so finding a good RE is key after 6 months.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @hooligans4 thanks for the reply. I figured that we'll start BD on Wednesday on the daily from then....10% chance oh my!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"