Nurseries and Baby Gear

Backpack diaper bag

Does anybody have a backpack diaper bag that they love?  I am looking for a backpack diaper bag to use when my 2nd baby is born.  My son will be 4 at the time so I need it to be able to hold a few things for him as well (snacks, small toys, books, etc), and something my husband would carry.  I am considering either the Ju Ju Be be right back or the Lassig diaper backpack, but both are a little expensive!  I want something that is going to last though.

Re: Backpack diaper bag

• Vera Bradley Backpack Baby bag. Some colors are on sale right now for $70.
    https://www.verabradley.com/product/backpack-baby-bag/blue-bayou/1001979_184206.uts?fromSearch=1

Though I plan on using a Vera Bradley Double Zip Backpack and a changing clutch.
  • Oops, I just realized you want something husband would wear. Have you looked at diaper dude? Or considered just using a regular backpack with changing pad clutch?
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a tote diaper bag for every day use but when we do a full day trip away from home we use an old Jansport backpack.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • I have an Eddie Bauer diaper backpack and it's the best. Charcoal gray with green accents, very husband friendly, lots of pockets, light, etc. and after I'm done with it as a diaper bag I plan on using it as a small hiking pack. Bought it at Target.
  • I have a PBK backpack- not a diaper one, just one of the regular kid ones.  It has two drink holders and a pocket inside.  I really like it and the price is nice at $25

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I'm not sure how averse your husband is to rocking a floral pattern (lol), but I have a blue Vera Bradley Backpack Baby Bag that my husband is totally cool with wearing. We have used it a lot so far (LO is almost 6 months) and it's holding up great!
  • We are going with a North face laptop backpack... It's a good size and has a great amount of compartments for all the things we will be toting, pus hubby will be happy to carry a simply black backpack and it will be hands-free for me, which I like
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"