February 2015 Moms
Options

RnP

For those that use RnP for sleep, when will you transfer to a crib or bigger space (PnP)? My LO is 5 weeks and still has room to grow in it but not too much! Anyone else noticing little feet sticking out the front? It's adorable and I never want him to leave.

Re: RnP

• Options
    My ped said around 2 months old we should plan to move him out of it. I'm dreading it because it's the only place he sleeps!
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    My LO used to love it but recently she hates it and kicks & squirms...she is 5 weeks so probably will have to say goodbye to it soon. I read it lasts up until 25lbs..I donlot see that happening
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to switch LO now (6weeks) but haven't had much luck. I dread when we have to give it up completely.
  • Options
    My son is almost 5 weeks and we put him in his pack n play for the first time tonight
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was the only place my DD3 would sleep at all so she was in it until 4 months or so. DS4 is 8 weeks and sleeps anywhere from 7-9 hours straight in the RNP ... So we aren't changing up his routine anytime soon either. No need to rock the boat since he's waaaay under the size limits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"