Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Getting husband excited!

It's been a crazy 10 months to say the least. We had a miscarriage with our first pregnancy in June and after months of trying and irregular periods and blood tests we are pregnant!!!! We definitely weren't expecting it. I call it a miracle. God has his plan for sure. We are only at 7w and my husband has his guard up about this pregnancy because he is afraid of being heartbroken again.
Has anyone else's husbands felt the same way and what can I do to help him feel at ease. I'm nervous/worried too but excited at the same way! Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

Re: Getting husband excited!

• Options
    In my case, my husband is more optimistic and I am the one who can't relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I will say it gets better with time. There are still times I have a meltdown but I assure you it gets better. What helps me when I freak out is to use my Doppler, go to the doctor, go to yoga, acupuncture or therapy. Or just talk or cry it out. Good luck hon.

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
    My husband had always been cautious. I've usually been the no holds barred excited one. As things progress his excitement level may increase. Some men find it hard to be excited until they meet the baby as it feels surreal to them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem! It's very frustrating because it brings down my excitement! But hoping once we get our heartbeat he will be more positive. Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"