August 2015 Moms
Options

Clothing?!?!

bran4799bran4799 member
edited March 2015 in August 2015 Moms
This is my first pregnancy and I haven't been having any luck finding mich in the way of maternity clothes. Jeans specifically. I work in a boot store and we wear jeans every day but I'm also pretty tall so I would need good maternity jeans in long lengths. Any suggestions?

Re: Clothing?!?!

• Options
    Old Navy
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Macy's, go designer, they fit so much better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Get a Bella band to help your regular jeans fit longer? I also use a hair tie to loop thru the hole of my jeans and around the button. So far it's getting me by. Good luck!
  • Options
    Pea in the pod or destination maternity..I love my AG jeans and 7 for all mankind maternity jeans.
  • Options
    In my opinion some maternity items are worth spending a little more on and pants are one of them! I have 2 pairs of the Jessica's simpson brand from motherhood and the fit great. I'm 5'7 and the length is great.
  • Options
    Gap has great jeans and they are all on sale right now. I am about 5'10 and always have a hard time finding pants to fit me, these fit perfectly and they were only $11.
  • Options
    I got a pair from pea in the pod and they're so comfortable and worth the extra money! I am sad that I won't be wearing them anymore after baby lol
  • Options
    I wear Gap jeans.  I think they come in long lengths because I get mine in short, so I assume they have the other end of the spectrum too.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"