August 2015 Moms

You know you're pregnant when...

kelseyrayaykelseyrayay member
edited March 2015 in August 2015 Moms
I thought it would be fun to start a you know you're pregnant when... I'll start off by something that happened to me last night you know you're pregnant when you get up to pee in the middle of the night and fall asleep on the toilet! Lol DH had to come wake me up haha

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• Loading the player...
  • JemHolo2015JemHolo2015 member
    edited March 2015
    You know you're pregnant when ice cream and potato chips sounds like a delicious dinner.
  • You know you are pregnant when your feet swell and look like an elephant's! DC trip for work where I walked 5-6 miles each day- hoping this isn't a precursor for what's to come!!!
  • When you cry at the 2003 action thriller Bad Boys II staring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith... ;)
  • When I turned on the wrong burner on the stove and set a towel on fire. Pregnancy brain! My husband thinks I've lost my mind.
  • @carleyec93 maxi dresses! That's how I plan to survive this summer
  • When you start a sentence about what you're going to do and then you completely forget in seconds.
    Pregnancy brain has become a thing in my house. My kids tell me constantly. Lol
  • .... when you make steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and French bread for dinner but then decide to eat a pb&j sandwich instead.

Every day! Yes!
  • You know you're pregnant when you send three different emails to a large amount university students in the same week and every single one has errors or wrong information about upcoming events. Every. Single. One. Brain, where have you gone?!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You know your pregnant when you can't help but clean everything in site and then look for more things to clean! I can't help myself!
  • You know you're pregnant when it's your birthday dinner and you could have absolutely anything you want... and you opt for tuna and cucumber sandwiches :D
  • @maisymouse87 I wanted Olive Garden for my birthday dinner and... You know you're pregnant when you throw it up right afterwards... Oy! Lol

Also, my best friends shower is Saturday, my SIL is being induced Monday, and also on Monday were finally finding out baby's gender! Lots of baby stuff going on.
  • For me it's the baby shopping. I can't resist anything baby related. I'll be walking through Publix and see a baby spoon that I "HAVE" to have even though baby won't be eating for quite awhile after she's born :D
  • You know you are pregnant when you drop something and then have to think about if it is worth it to bend over and pick it up

I soooooo agree! Another plus to summer babies - you can live in flip flops and slip on shoes that don't require you to bend down to put them on!
  • Miz_Liz said:

When it is "normal" to pee yourself (sober) in your 20's/30's/40's......

LOL i laughed out loud when i read this one. I went to the mall with my sister the other day to stock up on some new underwear. Reason #1. Because my body is growing by the second Reason #2. From peeing myself twice a day when either laughing or throwing up.
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • NsmrNsmr member
    You know your pregnant when you sit on the floor infront of your cupboard every morning and cry because none of your clothes fit right and you just feel super fat...
  • edited March 2015
    You know your  pregnant  when you forget what you're doing and why? The pregnancy  brain is real i always thought it  was a myth lol
  • You know you're pregnant when: you eat jalapeño poppers for breakfast, then cry as you watch your husband sleep because you really really really love him.. You know.. Until he snores and then you turn into a monster lol
  • You know you are pregnant when you start planning your day and outings around easiest access to a bathroom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"