Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL Check-In 3/6/2015

Happy Friday ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: Good or bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Re: PgAL Check-In 3/6/2015

• Hey ladies!

How far along are you? 14 weeks 1 day

Any upcoming appts or milestones?  I had a great NT scan on Monday...my OB had said that they didn't do NT scans at their office but the tech assured me that it was definitely one...not sure where that miscommunication came in.  I was glad to have a good report.  AS will be with a MFM on 4/6...they originally scheduled it for 3/26 but I later realized I would just be 17 weeks and I wanted to be farther along to make sure I caught anything.  It seems sooooo far awayyyyyyyy...I am also going to try and not go in to hear the HB between now and then.  eek.

symptoms?cravings? aversions?  so tired and so hungry...I have been a sugar fanatic this week and it has got to stop.  I left the gym on Monday and walked across the parking lot to buy jelly beans.

QOTW:  I'm so different I think it's really hard to judge their behavior.  Everyone is just really cautious with what they say and really encouraging.  We also aren't "out" yet so I really dont' talk about it much except with family and super close friends.

open topic;  so ready to be past our milestone!!!  I want to fast forward so bad but i really need to enjoy the moment and everyday of this pregnancy.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• @bunnybun4 I'm so glad you had a great NT scan. I'm proud of you for pushing back your A/S scan! I find the time between appointments so difficult!

How far along are you? 22 weeks!

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Next CL check on Wednesday... Im getting so anxious now that we're so close to when I delivered the babies.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Feeling a lot of pelvic pressure and just really trying to take it easy and do as much "bed rest" as possible.

QOTW: Good or bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy? They're definitely really cautious but have been doing a great job trying to keep me positive and hopeful. I think they're all scared as well.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I really got into my own head and freaked myself out on Friday. I have been feeling lots of pelvic pressure and lower back pain... Which I know can be totally normal but I Am so fearful of spontaneously going into labor super early again so I checked myself into triage at L&D to get all checked out. They swabbed for infections, amniotic fluid, checked cervix and length and everything looked great. I felt better after getting the all clear. Then of course, after I got home, I yeas worried that all the checking and prodding may have made it worse. Ahhh I know I just need to relax! But I also know that I can never be too cautious!
  • Loading the player...
  • @bunnybun4 - haha I love how you left the gym for jelly beans:) I've loved sweet stuff this time around too. If you need to hear the heart beat be patient with yourself. I use my doppler when I need to ease my mind and it helps.
    @schulme2 - big hugs to you - PgAL is not easy. I'm glad you went and got checked out. Always go and do whatever it is that you need to do to give yourself a little peace of mind.
  • How far along are you? 26 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? glucose tolerance test and appointment in 1 week

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? just tired

QOTW: Good or bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy? They've been supportive, but it's hard too because they don't really seem to appreciate all that can go wrong. They just assume a baby will result at the end of a pregnancy and loosing our son was very rare.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? It's hard sometimes not to panic when our little girl isn't moving. I know babies don't move all the time and sleep about 14 hours a day, but my son died of a cord accident the day of delivery. I have done a lot of research regarding cord accidents. So now I am hyper vigilant about making sure she is moving and worry that she might be tangled in the cord when I don't feel her. But once I feel her little movements again it's just this huge wave of relief. I just wish I didn't have to worry so much.
  • How far along are you? 34 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Weekly OB appointment, NST, and ultrasound on Tuesday. Hopefully this week they can find her heartbeat a little higher this week. Last week I almost passed out because they had to have me lay down to find it so I had to stay that way for the NST.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Not really. Just tired and done.

QOTW: Good or bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy? Everyone is very involved and excited. They want to know how I'm doing all the time. Lately they keep telling me that I'm so close to her being here and I don't feel that way at all. It's only 6 more weeks at the most, but it seems like an eternity to me. It seems like everyone has forgotten that I was pregnant with Nathaniel for an entire 9 months not that long before I got pregnant this time. I feel like I have been pregnant for 2 years.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• How far along are you? 34 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Appointment with MFM in two weeks, then weekly appointments with OB and twice weekly NSTs.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Still throwing up. It's not terrible but I've just accepted that I'll probably throw up until the day I deliver. At least it's pretty much confined to the mornings and it usually passes quickly.

QOTW: Good or bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy? I always say that I'm cautiously optimistic and I think thy are too. They talk about just knowing that everything will be okay and, again, I'm cautious optimistic but I can't say that I KNOW that everything will be okay.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    I'm relating a lot to @msunshine123's comments about movement. The past few weeks have been tough for me when I don't feel as much movement as I think I should. I never worried about movement with Wesley and when he had decreased movement at 39 weeks, he was gone. I'm just getting more anxious and I'm trying to manage it but it's getting harder.
  • LyndseyTSLyndseyTS member
    edited March 2015

@bunnybun4 Yay for a great
    NT! Also, I’m glad I’m not the only one in both places here…I’m also all over
    sweets. I had to stop myself from eating an entire chocolate bar in one sitting
    yesterday (and we aren’t talking about a snack size here…)

@schulme2 Thinking of you
    as you approach the date you delivered your last LOs. PgAL is such a head game.

@msunshine123 and @Bgirma It’s
    so hard when you actually KNOW. I’m sorry that you friends and family don’t quite
    “get it”.

@dadalou Hoping they find
    the heartbeat easier this time around too. Passing out is not good. Fx that the
    time will go by more quickly than you’re expecting!

How far along are you? 

7w6d

Do you have any
    upcoming appointments or milestones?

We just had our first appointment with the midwife today. I was nervous, but it
    was really good to see her again. First u/s is now scheduled for tomorrow! I
    love our midwife.

Any pregnancy
    symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

The usual suspects:
    nausea, ridiculous fatigue, not wanting to eat much of anything.

QOTW: Good or
    bad... How have friends or family been different with you this pregnancy?

No one other than DH and I
    knows yet, so it feels a bit weird. Not sure when we’ll tell family.

Open Topic. What is
    on your mind this week?

Nervous about the u/s
    tomorrow. Also tempered excitement. We’ll see. Just. So. Tired. Trying to get
    ready to launch my new business but fighting the temptation to sleep All. The.
    Time. Is a challenge.

Edit: formatting. Copy-pasting was no good.

• @LyndseyTS Glad to see you here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Thanks @shandorfml2! I'm glad to be here. And glad that you're here too! I think I saw you on the other board too...I'm Arcambi over there (because changing names is fun!)
  • @dadalou - hope they had an easier time finding her hb - I would have been worried too. ((hugs)) I know what you mean about feeling pregnant for 2 years - I'm the same way.
    @Bgirma - so sorry to hear you are still getting sick. Hugs PgAL is so challenging sometimes. You're almost done!
    @LyndseyTS - hope the US went well!
  • Thanks everyone. My appointment went well last week. The NST was really long. I ended up needing to be on my side for them to get the results they wanted so I am supposed to do it that way every week. Yay! No more feeling like I'm going to pass out.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• @msunshine123 - thanks for checking in! The u/s techs don't tell us anything (like anything, at all - though this one mentioned the size), but we could see a heartbeat and haven't heard from the midwife (and they're pretty on top of getting bad results back to you) so I'm taking that as good news.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"