July 2015 Moms

Early kicks

Hey girls,
How early have you felt kicks or movement?
Knowing how they feel now at 21 weeks ( really strong and pronounced), i still think i felt a milder version of these movements at 13.5 weeks. People have told me its impossible. Surely not! I am very connected to my babies, and i would swear they have their own likes and dislikes and communicate with me.
So has anyone else felt movement as early as 13.5 weeks?! Also, at 19.5 weeks i felt definite movement under my hand for the first time, but have not yet SEEN the belly move . Is it normal to take that long to SEE movement?

Re: Early kicks

• I would say gas bubbles are definitely what I felt at 13 weeks, my opinion is that baby is entirely too small, but to each their own.

I felt movements around 18 weeks. I have seen movements at 21 weeks.

I'd believe their is no such thing as normal, because every single pregnancy is different.

I'd say it's common to take that long though.

• I was seeing my belly move and feeling the movements with my hand at 18 weeks but couldn't feel them from the inside.

I'm not sure why you'd be able to feel them with your hand but not be able to see them but I don't think it's really abnormal or means anything is wrong. I'm sure it's only a matter of time :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt them from the inside long before the hand, and cant see it yet. Im carrying multiples, that might be why im weird ;)
  • Oh yes, I felt it at 13 weeks. Most definitely
  • At 13 weeks it was like a goldfish sloshing around in a bowl..felt like a sort of watery popping feeling. Now it's just full on kicks
  • Thats about what i felt! Im glad im not alone @ccarrozza1
  • About seeing movement, it's easier to see while lying flat and still.
  • I think i saw a little wee elbow or something poking out yesterday but i cant be sure
  • I felt it maybe only 2-3 times since I was around 12 weeks! And it was only when I was sitting with my knees up to my tummy or laying on my tummy creating pressure! I didn't feel anything else until a few weeks ago around 18weeks and it was three little kicks! I haven't felt anything else until today!!! I started laughing out loud because it's out of no where and he's been moving for the last hour! Soooo exciting!!!!
  • Lol awesome @Heather042188 . One is being naughty today and pressing on my guts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"