Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

3 months old baby - coughing sound when 'talking'

My baby makes a lot of 'aguuu' and 'euuu' sounds recently. For the last few days it sounds like he coughs instead of making those sounds. If he insists long enough, he finally makes the sounds he wants, but he always coughs first. We saw a pediatrician five days ago and he is totally fine...Is this normal?

Re: 3 months old baby - coughing sound when 'talking'

• Options

He might like the sound of coughing and is figuring out that he can do that. My 3 month old girl coughs sometimes, but its usually when she's eating or trying to get her pacifier in her mouth. She's also already had a cold so that's part of it and we're switching to a medium flow so there's a ton of reasons.

• Options

He might like the sound of coughing and is figuring out that he can do that. My 3 month old girl coughs sometimes, but its usually when she's eating or trying to get her pacifier in her mouth. She's also already had a cold so that's part of it and we're switching to a medium flow so there's a ton of reasons.

I never thought she might be coughing because it makes fun, but it makes sense. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"