Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Tri Check-In 3/12/14

Welcome to the First Tri check-in. This is a check-in for those in their first trimester. Please provide updates until your 14th week.

**If this is your first time checking in, let us know your EDD and how many LOs your expecting.

1.How many weeks/days along are you?

2. How are you feeling?Any symptoms or cravings?

3. Upcoming appointments?

QOTW: Have you bought anything for the baby/babies yet?

Congrats grads!!!
@bunnybun4 ~ 9/3/2015~ 1 bean
@chiwifey ~ 9/5/2015 ~ 2 beans

September
@mshandlebar ~ 9/19/2015~ 1 bean
@tweetyknicks ~ 9/26/2015 ~ 2 beans
@CML11 ~9/26/15~2 beans

October

@cshm11 10/10/15- 1 bean
@LittleRocket 10/12/15 1 bean
@olivep42 10/14/15 1 bean
@zeynsom 10/15/15~1 bean

Re: 1st Tri Check-In 3/12/14

• Options
    CML11CML11 member

11 weeks 5 days

2. How are you feeling?
    M/S is tapering off. Still just getting sick when I see something gross! The other day all it took was the sight of moldy bread. So stupid!

3. Upcoming appointments?Anything new?

Met with my new OB, have another appointment next week to meet with the MFM. I really love my new office, so glad I switched!!!!

No I haven't, but it's killing me not to! I just don't want gender neutral things if I don't have one of each. It's too many variables with twins. So a few more weeks, then I can shop for them!
  • Options
    10 weeks 1 day

2. How are you feeling?Any symptoms or cravings?
    I'm battling some major hypoglycemia and/or low blood pressure issues. Dizzy, nauseated, shaky, lightheaded, and fainting. I've increased my iron, protein, and liquids. I will mention it to my OB on Monday.

3. Upcoming appointments?
    NT scan on 3/30 and OB on 4/6

I haven't... I won't buy anything until I know the gender because I have most of the stuff from DD & DS in terms of clothing favorites. I just need to buy some basics & jammies, diapers & wipes (will wait until we are closer to due date to see how big baby will be - both DD & DS were in preemie diapers for a while and NB for a LONG time), and a rock n play sleeper. I want to get the rock n play sleeper after I know the gender since this is our last baby :(
    *****Siggy warning (PAIF)*****

C (23)  S (28) - H (4)  M (2) 
    6 Angels (RPL: 11/09, 02/10, 03/10, 06/13, 09/14, 10/14) 
    Thyroid cancer & Hashimoto's (thyroidectomy 12/13, RAI 03/14, remission since 08/14)
    Ovulatory dysfunction, Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) *RULED OUT with confirmation test results as of 4/6/15!!!*
    Clomid + trigger + timed intercourse: BFN
    Femara + IUI: BFP!
    EDD 10/10/15
    2/9 - 5w2d - early cardiac activity!
    ER visit 2/13 - 5w6d - SCH
    2/23 - 7w2d - heart rate 165 bpm! SCH getting smaller
    3/6 - 8w6d - minor car wreck, SCH larger again
    3/30 - NT scan - lowest risk score possible at 1:10,000 for both Downs Syndrome and Trisomy 18
    4/6 - 13w2d - heart rate 165bpm :)
    5/5 - 17w3d - quick ultrasound looks like a GIRL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.How many weeks/days along are you? 9 weeks 5 days today
    2. How are you feeling?Any symptoms or cravings? M/s is better and almost nonexistent, boobs finally are starting to hurt (I was wondering what was wrong me), I feel more energetic compared to a few weeks ago. The only problem I am having is this terrible sciatic pain. It's been going on for 10 days now and paralyzes me sometimes. I hope that the MFM I see this Thursday can send me to a physiotherapist for it. 
    3. Upcoming appointments? My first MFM appointment is this Thursday. Hoping to have a better experience compared to my terrible OB experience last week. Then next week I will fly to Chicago to get a doppler u/s at KK's office.

QOTW: Have you bought anything for the baby/babies yet? No, nothing for the babies but bought a stretch mark cream and a stretch band for my pants. My first two real pregnancy buys!

---- Siggy warning ------

Me 34 y/o  DH 35 y/o

IVF#1 (ICSI)-- April 2014-- MDL with BCP, 5R, 4 ICSID, 3dt with three embryos, 1 six-day freeze (2BA grade)-- BFN

IVF#2.1 (ICSI)-- August 2014: MDL without BCP-- cancelled

Natural IUI on 11/8 -- BFN

IVF#2.2 (ICSI)--Nov/Dec 2014: MDL without BCP, 5R, 1 ICSID, frozen on day 6 (grade 2BB)

FET #1: transferred two 5 (or 6?)day embryos on January 27. Beta #1 (2/4): 158, Beta #2 (2/6): 391 Beta #3(2/9): 1187 BFP! 

First u/s at 5w1d showed one gestational sac and yolk sac. Second u/s at 6w showed heartbeat at 102. Third u/s at 7w heart rate 145. EDD 10/15/2015

• Options
    1. 12 weeks and change (due at the end of September)

2. I'm feeling better. I'm finally starting to get over the sniffles now that I've got my allergies back under control.

3. I had my 12 week check up (first OB appointment) on Monday. I get to go back tomorrow for my NT scan (and hopefully another shot at figuring out the sex). I was hoping then could take care of that all in one appointment but it happens.

QOTW: Aside from Maternity clothes? lol. No but I've added something to our baby regisrty on Amazon.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"