September 2015 Moms

Broken Crotch Syndrome

I just did a 5k walk with my mom. I didn't do much exercise leading up to it thinking three miles was no biggy. But for a whole two days I could barely walk or lift my legs. Felt like I had fallen on a bar between my legs, my crotch hurt so bad. Any other moms experience this?

Re: Broken Crotch Syndrome

• WDDCHWDDCH member
    Possibly Pubic Symphysis Disorder.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Blang2014 Broken crotch syndrome...LoL LoL, i hope that it's nothing serious because i have the same exact thing.  I walked with my coworker at lunch yesterday (She's an avid runner and fast walker) and when we came back I told her it felt like i went horseback riding.  Then we went today and i kept saying, "Oy, my vagina"  I think it's normal though.  The uteris is growing.  Let me know if you hear anything, I go to the doctor Thursday, I'll ask about it

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I went for an 8 mile run/walk last week and was wild sore. I know there's something about our ligaments not being normal, and I believe it now. I didn't even run that much!
  • That sounds terrible! My only suggestion would be to start doing your Kegels. Strengthening your pelvic floor will help stabilize the area that's hurting.
  • Thanks for the advice. It's embarassing cause all I want to do is hold myself cause of the pain it's highly inappropriate in the work place lol. It also causes me to waddle a bit. I emailed my doctor. I found a more PC term for it. Pelvic Girdle Pain. Hoping to learn some stretches that will help cause I'd really like to exercise at least the minimum three days a week. 
  • Blang2014 said:

Thanks for the advice. It's embarassing cause all I want to do is hold myself cause of the pain it's highly inappropriate in the work place lol. It also causes me to waddle a bit. I emailed my doctor. I found a more PC term for it. Pelvic Girdle Pain. Hoping to learn some stretches that will help cause I'd really like to exercise at least the minimum three days a week. 

I am going to Google it right now!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"