May 2015 Moms
Options

Giving up on socks and shoes!

Help! I'm 31 weeks and daily it's harder and harder to get socks and shoes (from tennis shoes to flats without socks) and I'm so done! If you've moved on to something else what works for you? I can't wear basic flip flops to work so I need ideas for something easier but stylish. Thanks!

Re: Giving up on socks and shoes!

• Options
    No advice from me...I live in the northeast where it's STILL snowing or has melting snow. I've been wearing lace up boots with thick socks. It is a fight every morning to put them on and every evening to take them off! I'd kill to be able to wear flats right now!
  • Options
    I'm not sure about stylish, but I've been enjoying being able to wear my Birkenstocks again. I'm also a fan of TOMS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know what the temperature is like for you now, but maybe a pair of moccasins? I like the ones from ugg and its roomy. At the moment I just wear my ugg boots bc I'm from the NE, so still chilly. Give it a go. I'm even considering getting a pair myself for my bday coming up in a couple of weeks. Or maybe a sandal of some kind if it's warm enough for it. Good luck
  • Options
    It's 85 degrees where I live and my only choice at this point is flip flops! I have strap indentions on my feet by mid afternoon!!
  • Options
    Flip flops during the day and ugg moccasins when it's chillier... At this point I don't even care ..... I wearing ballet flats as well when I was working
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm in Texas so some days it's 80 the next it might be 45. I wish I could get away with flip flops at work but they would send me home. I'm not swollen yet so I'm sure there's only more fun to come! I love all the ideas! Keep um coming.
  • Options
    Sneakers have become my best friends. I gave up on dress shoes recently. 
  • Options
    Are you wearing socks still? If I don't my feet stink something terrible. But putting on socks is getting impossible.
  • Options
    Birkenstocks! I like that I can loosen up the straps for big feet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"